Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like a nasty blow he copped, dangerous stuff. Hope he’s okay.

Pretty sure Ancelotti said previously that Napoli will take up the option to buy him, so either way he’ll be there again from next season onwards.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/47618246

Ospina released from hospital after a heavy knock to his head on the w/e.

He can't play against us in the europa tie can he?

Pretty sure the rule doesn't exist in European competition, I seem to remember Morata scoring for Juve against Real Madrid whilst on loan from Real Madrid.

April fixture list will be a testing one for us, 6 league games 4 of which are away, coupled with our testing Europa League tie vs Napoli.

D2dOWtuX0AIdmsb

Ffs, this is absolutely shocking from Podolski.

Is the real football back on this weekend? Or is it another round of ******* boring as **** International rubbish?
* yeah mate, the real ******* football is returning this ******* weekend. Arsenal have Newcastle on Tuesday ******* morning Australian time. Can’t ******* wait, sick and tired of ******* international breaks.

I believe there’s a friendly fixture tomorrow in Dubai. Supposedly a stadium opening, probably some contractual commitments via Emirates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours with Barcelona likely signing De Ligt, Umtiti could be available around the 45 million quid mark, would we be any chance ? Or is that just absolute dreamland ?

No way. He's way too good for us.

Would be an enormous signing.

But Pique will just make way and De Ligt/Umtiti will be their partnership for the next 10 years.

That's what I was expecting but apparently some discontent in Catalonia due to Umtiti suggesting he wouldn't mind playing for Real Madrid one day.

Not sure where the £45m figure came from, but in today’s crazy market there’s little chance of buying Umtiti for that price.

Yep, that wi do. Professional performance, nice finish from Lacazette for the second.

Newcastle weren’t that great really, didn’t threaten much. But after the long break, a clean sheet and the three points to get up to 3rd is an excellent result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back