Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ironic, since signing for Juve, Azza has been absolutely brilliant

It's better that way. Look at the way PSG handled Rabiot who they have tried to marginalize at every opportunity because he didnt extend his contract. Better to get the most out of your players even if they are leaving. Ramsey isnt worried about his future and is enjoying his football.

I’ve commented on this before, Ramsey is definitely playing with a lot more freedom and enjoyment since he’s announced the decision. It’s palpable in his body language.

A stark contrast to earlier in the season where he looked quite distracted, and played like a person who has a lot on their mind. Understandably so, given the situation with his contract being pulled etc.

Can certainly see why his playing time was limited, his form was average and didn’t deserve a walk up start every match. Now he’s playing like a man who wants to end his tenure on a significant high, which he’s delivering upon.

Yeah he's leaving on a high note, hopefully with a trophy which i know he'll be giving his all to secure it, he's had so many ups and downs though and has been wildly inconsistent with his time at arsenal, a lot of it due to injuries which he can't help i, can't help but think what his career may have been without the broken leg, that's a career killer for a lot of players though, he's done exceptionally well to have done what he has anyway, wish him all the best and if he managed to score the winner in the europa cup which he has a habit of doing so, goes down as a club legend undoubtedly

Great result v Napoli as mentioned, but the away leg is still a massive danger obviously given our away record. Napoli will score 2 so we’ll need a goal. Torreira makes such a difference, we’ve missed him in the premier league lately.

Don’t see us beating Watford either. The top 4 ship has probably sailed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to nail that away clean sheet, nice clearance off the line by AMN. It’s bizarre it was only 1-0 it should be said, both sides fluffed good chances. Mhki should have scored.

Good to see Mavropanos start. Need to put on a much improved showing at Napoli though. Watford were all over us at times even with 10 men (and it just had to be Deeney, classic).

t0ifx9c40is21.jpg

We made as hard work of playing against 10 men for 80 mins with a 1 goal advantage as you can possibly imagine, but I suppose in the washup it matters little how you get the points, as long as you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back