Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
y6h0j84fj3t21.jpg

I was surprised with how comfortably we won the tie and with a professional away performance from us. Valencia is another test and a side that's hard to break down, but it's a tie we'd have to fancy ourselves to progress from.

“Sack him” :D

Coming up against coquelin and gabriel paulista next should be interesting
Gabriel never really got it going at arsenal, coquelin had that one exceptional half season then got kinda found out but he was a battler for us, tried his guts out.

Coquelin was insanely good for those few months when he returned from Charlton. I recall his game at City in the 2-0 win, he absolutely bossed that match.

I also fondly recall the partnership he forged with Cazorla in CM, about as good a central pairing that we’ve had in a long time.

Speaking of which, awesome to see Santi playing again at Villarreal, remains one of my favourite Arsenal footballers. Phenomenal with the ball at his feet, could get out of any situation.

“Sack him” :D

Coquelin was insanely good for those few months when he returned from Charlton. I recall his game at City in the 2-0 win, he absolutely bossed that match.

I also fondly recall the partnership he forged with Cazorla in CM, about as good a central pairing that we’ve had in a long time.

Speaking of which, awesome to see Santi playing again at Villarreal, remains one of my favourite Arsenal footballers. Phenomenal with the ball at his feet, could get out of any situation.
Cazorla is highly underrated imo, was an absolute jet for us, ridiculously talented, one of the best midfielders we've had at the club.

Cazorla is highly underrated imo, was an absolute jet for us, ridiculously talented, one of the best midfielders we've had at the club.

I enjoyed watching him play as much as I did Rosicky, which is high praise from me. His injury was just out of this world, I remember Wenger referring to it as the worst he had seen.

I just looked it up though, Cazorla has 4 goals and 8 assists in 29 appearances in La Liga. Quite amazing to see him back at that level, at the age of 34 and the severity of his injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ramsay missing is a blow, a possibility that was his last appearance in an Arsenal shirt. Hopefully not, would be a s**t way to bow out.

Sokratis also suspended, hoping Mavropanos gets the nod ahead of Mustafi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back