Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. At this stage of his life and career, surely we can accomodate his wishes. Shouldn’t be chasing this unrealistic €10m fee, just get a deal done and avoid this stuff.

I don't blame Arsenal for this, we're getting offered zero fee and Kos is contracted and regardless if we like it or not still our best defender. Kos signed the contract to the end of 2020 no one else, the club that wants him can offer some sort of fee at least, not 10 mill but something.

I don't blame Arsenal for this, we're getting offered zero fee and Kos is contracted and regardless if we like it or not still our best defender. Kos signed the contract to the end of 2020 no one else, the club that wants him can offer some sort of fee at least, not 10 mill but something.
I agree with this.

Club is a shambles though.

Yep, like I said earlier he’s still contracted.

€10m is unrealistic. And so is allowing him to cancel his contract and then walk on a free. However surely we can meet in the middle somewhere.

The latest from Ornstein:

Apparently we’re keen to sell Mustafi.

Apparently we’re keen to sell Mustafi.
We've been keen to sell mustafi the last couple of windows, there's been no one interested, looks the same this window, just piss koscielny off for whatever we can get and bring in a new cb and go with that, if we can get rid of mustafi it's a bonus

Ideally, it should be the other way around. Offload Mustafi and retain Koscielny.

However it’s difficult to see a suitor for Mustafi. And who knows how much Arsenal are shopping him around for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back