Marc Murphy

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2009
VIC
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Green Bay Packers
Heading to the Arsenal - Bournemouth game at the Emirates and United - Arsenal game at Old Trafford in next couple of weeks. Gonna be in the away end for the United game too.
Nice, I am planning on going to the Villa game and the league cup game against Nottingham Forrest. How did you go about getting tickets?

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Nice, I am planning on going to the Villa game and the league cup game against Nottingham Forrest. How did you go about getting tickets?
I’ve got tickets but will be honest - yet to see if 100% legit. I bought through this guy on twitter

Has a lot of people crediting him for tickets. I’ve messaged quite a few and they have vouched for him. Think he just links people to arsenal fans needing to get rid. Might be a little
More than usual but I paid 100# for the Bournemouth game.

Other option is many say to buy a red membership and you can then buy off the ticket exchange or join a fb group where people offer tickets and will ask to transfer to your red membership. They are all the ways I got told to go about it.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
All players who were on international duty will have returned to us by Thursday morning. No international players have reported injuries during this period.
However, all international players will be assessed ahead of Sunday’s match.
I’ve heard Xhaka could miss some games if his wife has the baby during certain arsenal games

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal

Dani Ceballos has been saying a lot of positive things i'm guessing to the spanish media during the international break about his time so far at arsenal as well, I know it's only early days still but if things keep tracking the way they are, I reckon he's going to push to stay at Arsenal permantly and if he wants to stay we should pay the transfer fee because this guy can really play, seems to have fit in really well at the club and has a lot of passion for being here

Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal

Dani Ceballos has been saying a lot of positive things i'm guessing to the spanish media during the international break about his time so far at arsenal as well, I know it's only early days still but if things keep tracking the way they are, I reckon he's going to push to stay at Arsenal permantly and if he wants to stay we should pay the transfer fee because this guy can really play, seems to have fit in really well at the club and has a lot of passion for being here

Ceballos did an interview with Sid Lowe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back