Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseblog guy says managerial news is 'imminent'. Freddie has publicly encouraged the board on now, multiple occasions to make a decision.

Would love to know what exactly Raul/Vinai are paid so much money to do.

Incompetent ******* snake oil salesmen, they are. Nothing but. This club is in a significant amount of trouble; strong perennial showings domestically and competitiveness in Europe a distant memory now.

Did Saka really sub on as a fullback?

Came on for the injured Kolasinac and played a mostly advanced role, which made sense considering the match was done and dusted anyway, even at 40 minutes.

Has to be Arteta you would think...

Cheap option for the club and had to wait till after the City game to name him, Pep also couldn't confirm he would be at City for the rest of the season.

If it is Arteta, I'll back him in, but I have EXTREME reservations about appointing a manager with 0 senior experience into our absolute mess at the moment.

Arseblog guy says managerial news is 'imminent'. Freddie has publicly encouraged the board on now, multiple occasions to make a decision.

Incompetent ******* snake oil salesmen, they are. Nothing but. This club is in a significant amount of trouble; strong perennial showings domestically and competitiveness in Europe a distant memory now.

Came on for the injured Kolasinac and played a mostly advanced role, which made sense considering the match was done and dusted anyway, even at 40 minutes.
Did anybody else notice Kola ducked his head to avoid KDB's shot?

Will fight a bloke with a knife but won't try and knock a ball away with his head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some light-hearted, albeit active mouth-covered discussion between Pep & Freddie at the full-time whistle.

Hopefully not about Arteta.

Thanks, was just wondering if we'd changed shape to accommodate him on the left. Its a concern wedging in these midfielders/wingers into fullback roles like we're doing with AMN. But what can you do when Bellerin, Tierney etc are injured and now Kolasinac.

The results since Emery was sacked would have to be a concern, the board probably thought the usual new manager "bounce" would buy them some more time.

City just coasted the 2nd half at working pace, we had a dip but we're just simply awful.
I meant more at the start. We actually looked like we wanted to play and then KDB scores the screamer. We kept going but they are just too good and we are horrible

Huss & Vinai spotted at Arteta's house in Manchester at 1:20am UK time earlier.

Not anyone's first-choice appointment, but we've no choice but to get behind him. Onwards and upwards (eventually).

If it's Arteta then so be it. I'll be behind him 100% even though he's not my first choice (and he still has Pep and Arsene on speed dial....)

I can't help but feel it's the easy way out for the board.

Arteta's hairline is in elite condition at the age of 37, which in my opinion is an indication of elite mentality. Maybe he'll bring a few City players across in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back