Status
Not open for further replies.
One third of the season gone and some of our offensive players numbers are this

Auba Played 11 G4/ A1

Lacazette played 7 G1/ A0

Pepe Played 7 G0/ A1

Odegaard Played 10 G1/ A0

Saka Played 12 G1/ A2

With ESR being the exception that's pathetic for a club aspiring to be top 4.

Laca’s issue has always been he doesn’t score enough, in saying that though if you asked me who I’d rather keep going into next season out of laca and auba id go laca as a backup and bring in a new forward, auba just isn’t getting it done and offers next to nothing if he isn’t scoring

That ramsdale singing is looking like a bargain now, making more sense why Sheffield we’re holding out on a larger sum for him, I thought it was just the old English tax but nah this guy is a great goalkeeper

Laca’s issue has always been he doesn’t score enough, in saying that though if you asked me who I’d rather keep going into next season out of laca and auba id go laca as a backup and bring in a new forward, auba just isn’t getting it done and offers next to nothing if he isn’t scoring

That ramsdale singing is looking like a bargain now, making more sense why Sheffield we’re holding out on a larger sum for him, I thought it was just the old English tax but nah this guy is a great goalkeeper
Auba is non existent in games where we don't have alot of possession.

Really need to get that momentum going again after the heavy defeat at Liverpool. There’s no easy games anymore in the league and nothing is certain. However would really like to be able to score a few goals and get some players going again.

Chance creation has been a long term problem under Arteta. Would think Odegaard comes in for Lacazette tonight. And Tierney for Tavares, AMN for Lokonga. Really need to start managing the minutes of ESR and Saka as well. Pepe and Martinelli have barely featured lately, perhaps one of them starts tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back