Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saka’s final ball been off tonight, the opportunities where there. However with penalties in mind he is needed here, can conjure something out of nothing as well which I feel is what will be needed to score here.

Perhaps Zinchenko next on for Kiwior. Havertz I feel needs to tone it down, he’s obviously in the referee’s bad books already.

329595.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ******* clinical were those penalties? I wasn’t feeling great with penalties looming.

However there was something about the way Odeegard was striding up. He oozed confidence. If it instilled belief into me watching half way around the world, imagine what impact that would’ve had with his teammates. And he ******* buries the first one to set the tone.

The remaining penalties were gilt edged. Clinical.

Absolutely thrilled for Raya.

MOTM for Raya, huge for him. Speaks very well, can see the mentality that Arteta refers to. He was lamenting he didn’t save 3 penalties. Great moment for him. Missed the rest of his interview however I’m sure he was asked about the size of his hands.

888019.jpg

You tell me. I had my hands over my eyes for 3 of them

I wanted to look away but couldn’t. I was mostly frozen haha. They were all pinpoint in their own way. Can see this is very much from the training ground, and it’s a whole other thing to do it when it matters. They deserve a lot of credit for that, ice cold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back