tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Struggling to shake the feeling that we might be a pretty good side this year.
morgan freeman quote GIF

AG

BigFooty Gun
May 24, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Struggling to shake the feeling that we might be a pretty good side this year.
Yeah, the team is humming along nicely. Still concerned we lack coverage for a few positions but hopefully we are active in the January window.

A long way to go but a return to CL football is the expectation.

windyhill

Hall of Famer
Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
He said some nice things about The Arse Tommy Frank, AFTER the game. It usually comes in the pre match bullshit. Well done Tommy.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Yep I read that a few months ago, it was excellent. There's the full interview on youtube as well if easier.

For all his flaws, you can't fault his performances recently. Lost count of how many positions he's been asked to play at Arsenal, this latest role as an advanced 8 on the left hand side really suits him and he's adjusted very well. Loved Jesus pretending to polish his left boot after that assist against Brentford.

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Glad he’s finally getting the respect he deserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Really hope Partey and one of Zinchenko or Tierney are good to go for this one.

Massive match for us, need a statement win badly.

Yes hoping Partey is okay after returning to London prior to Ghana's second friendly. On average he plays 6 out 10 league matches for Arsenal, really hope matches like this are the ones he features in rather than missing out on.

Massive month coming up, 5 league matches, 4 EL fixtures. A game every 3-4 days essentially for clubs in the PL and Europe as well.

Gambit78

All Australian
Jan 17, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal
It is so hard to get a read on our injuries. Gives you an appreciation of how transparent AFL clubs are with their injury reports. One article says we might have 8 players in doubt, another says only 2 are missing... what to believe?

I watched the Tottenham v Leicester game a couple of weeks back. 6-2 drubbing makes it seem like Tottenham romped it in, but the number of times Leicester found space through the middle to release a forward on goal... they could've easily had 4 by half time. I feel we can expose Bentancur and Hjolberg with the speed we have up front. Just hope our finishing is on point. Because as frail as Spurs may be down back, the buggers can score.

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
It is so hard to get a read on our injuries. Gives you an appreciation of how transparent AFL clubs are with their injury reports. One article says we might have 8 players in doubt, another says only 2 are missing... what to believe?

I watched the Tottenham v Leicester game a couple of weeks back. 6-2 drubbing makes it seem like Tottenham romped it in, but the number of times Leicester found space through the middle to release a forward on goal... they could've easily had 4 by half time. I feel we can expose Bentancur and Hjolberg with the speed we have up front. Just hope our finishing is on point. Because as frail as Spurs may be down back, the buggers can score.

Arteta says Partey, Tierney and Zinchenko will be in the squad.

2-1 Arsenal.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Huge game, can't wait and glad it's on early. Watching with two of my best mates and one is a Spurs fan, hopefully he leaves my house sad lol.

Gonna be a cracking game, I think a score draw or we win by a goal, and Kane to definitely score.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arteta says Partey, Tierney and Zinchenko will be in the squad.

2-1 Arsenal.

He's very very cagey when it comes to injuries and availability lately. Just to clarify, he said "they're in the team", not squad. And they weren't pictured training (which they could have been involved in training of course, however those pictures were not put out on the social chanels). Partey is very important for this match, hope he starts.

tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Didn’t realise there was an international break coming up when I saw this was our next fixture so been pumped for this for 2 weeks 🤣

dirty2

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Didn’t realise there was an international break coming up when I saw this was our next fixture so been pumped for this for 2 weeks 🤣
Not a fan of international breaks.... World cup ect.... That's fine... But friendly ect = muh

Remove this Banner Ad