Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A £10m-£15m striker doesn't really exist anymore though. The market has significantly changed.

£30m is the new £15m. Lacazette, Icardi etc all come with a big price tag. If we want to play in this range, we can't expect to be paying 2011 prices.

As if the club would fill the squad out properly.

Yes that was very presumptuous of me.

Those Ozil stats took me surprise. I knew Sanchez was very wasteful last season but geez didn't think it was that bad.

Giroud cops a lot of flak for his poor conversion but Ramsey and Sanchez seem to dodge that criticism.

Yes that was very presumptuous of me.

Those Ozil stats took me surprise. I knew Sanchez was very wasteful last season but geez didn't think it was that bad.

Giroud cops a lot of flak for his poor conversion but Ramsey and Sanchez seem to dodge that criticism.
Ramsey did not escape it. Just ask PendlePie.

Ramsey ******* sucks. Stats proving this are welcome.

Holding is fine for the future but for ****s sake, we need a starting CB and/or ST or we're going nowhere.

Yep, besides contributing well to a final win over two years ago - what since? Anything consistent? Any good season numbers to show?

He's a total fraud. Has been since the end of 13/14.

We are Arsenal we put up with mediocrity, could you imagine the likes Of Walcott, Chamberlain & Ramsey still being key members of any other top european club ? Given all the years of averageness they have served us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its all good Gazidis has just come out and said our squad is good enough to win the Premier League, they must take the fans for real fools or just enjoy patronising us.

Like I said yesterday, some people are so ******* insufferable.

I'd hate to see what you'd be like if something that actually mattered a lot in your life went to s**t.

Sorry that me calling Ramsey a fraud offends you mate. Or is considered "insufferable". I didn't even bring him up in this conversation. Lol.

Maybe there's a fine line between warranted criticism and over the top flogging - though I have barely been on here for a couple of weeks so not sure how i fall into the "insufferable" category - especially on a topic I didn't instigate discussion on.

Last edited:
It doesn't offend me in the slightest.

But whatever the club does, a few posters here always find a reason to find something wrong with it.

Because the club hasn't done much right lately. I'm waiting until the end of the window to make my own judgments, but I can see why others are getting impatient - the club appears to be demonstrating no shift in strategy or operations and until it does, supporters will feel this way. Simples.

Anyone seen much of Icardi or Lacazette? A mate of mine who has reckons Icardi is (by far) the better option.

He was fantastic for Wales, his suspension really cost them in the end.

But he was playing primarily as a 10, something which he clearly wants to do ar Arsenal but he has to wait for an injury etc to Ozil.

On the right, he's not as effective.
Yeah which is hardly his fault if he's played out of position. Ideally, we'd be rotating both him and Ozil with Santi,xhaka, coq and Wilshere fighting out for the CM roles but we only have Walcott or Ox or Iwobi for the other wing opposite Sanchez.

Disappointing to see Fat Sam installed as England Manager. I really wanted Wenger to take the job. Partly so that it would ensure he would leave at the end of the season and I also think he would move English football forward, that I could admire from a partial distance. Amazing that they are stuck in a period prior to the 2004 Wenger is perpetually in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back