Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quality. They're all going off their rocker and everyone (us fans in particular), can completely understand why.

Everyone but ******* Wenger can see it.
Watched that and had to refrain from throwing something across the room. So sooooo many valid points.

Watched that and had to refrain from throwing something across the room. So sooooo many valid points.
Oh, and in a further statement of where we're at right now, did everyone see that our quality striker signing from Japan, Asano, has been knocked back for a work permit?

FMD. :mad:

Hahaha - brilliant.

Cop it sweet, Arsenal you bunch of pussies.

Is an non home grown defender from a non contender (that needs to sell to meet FFP) that none of us had really heard of a month ago worth 50mil?

The story is garbage but even if it wasn't I'd be more than pleased if we walked away. Unless people sincerely think we only look at one player at a time.

Wenger's '600 employees' comment was more cringe and ridiculous than anything I've ever seen. He's an absolute fraud, a total pussy, and he can't * off quick enough.

Quality response to it - although a tad drastic

Wenger's '600 employees' comment was more cringe and ridiculous than anything I've ever seen. He's an absolute fraud, a total pussy, and he can't **** off quick enough.

Quality response to it - although a tad drastic
That's hilarious haha. Would be for nothing though as if Wenger would care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we'd agreed to pay 30 mill, it'd be in the paper the next day the price is actually 35 mill, the same as how the Higuain from RM price seemed to go up a new notch every time it seemed an agreement had been reached.

The way some of you have it, you'd be happy with us forking over nearly twice Ozil's fee for a nobody, just for the sake of getting business done.

If we'd agreed to pay 30 mill, it'd be in the paper the next day the price is actually 35 mill, the same as how the Higuain from RM price seemed to go up a new notch every time it seemed an agreement had been reached.

The way some of you have it, you'd be happy with us forking over nearly twice Ozil's fee for a nobody, just for the sake of getting business done.
For what it is worth, I think Mustafi is no where near worth Valencia is asking...

We aren't willing to overpay we know that so we will just have to be content with being a mid table club in the coming years... Its just a shame that the fans overpay.

I don't get it - who are we looking to fork out £84m on just for the sake of it?

Mustafi subbed on at halftime after Valencia conceded 3 first half goals.
The club boss also said after the game that he is "not for sale" and will be staying with the club, either chasing more money or they are just playing us for fools. Seems we are moving on to Marcel Tisserand from Monaco.

It's all posturing - we'll get Mustafi done.

Valencia are just being campaigners about it. Can't blame them really.

It's all posturing - we'll get Mustafi done.

Valencia are just being campaigners about it. Can't blame them really.
Valencia haven't done anything wrong. They're the seller, of something they don't want or need to sell, and the buyer is desperate.
If they don't take us for every dollar they can get, they're not doing their jobs properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back