(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Victorians
561156_b89dae487455cd7cc7885c1f132f0882.png

542723_85046a5e5c0c7b7c1767356aef742e68.gif

I’d love to post Eat a dick gif

But I’m Saving it

Fantastic win today lads, rolled them right over today and didn’t use lube

******* awesome

Amazing performance and we could have won by more. 11 goal win in a prelim, held Dees goalless for a half of football.

So proud of the team.

Huge task ahead of us next week. Collingwood won't be taking a backward step. It will be hot in the kitchen and we won't be able to carry any passengers anywhere.

Lycett and Vardy played their roles to perfection. Neutralised Gawn and that gave our mids a chance to go to work. Will need to back up that performance against Grundy.

GREAT win, loved it.
Preamble:
I loathe Collingwood and the omnipresent McGuire :poo:, but I was soooo happy to see them knock off Richmond, even if Dimma was gracious post-match.
Really happy. Super-happy.
After an 18-4 Minor Round, I'm sure they had visions of back-to-back which were crushed out of them like the juice from an orange. Beauty. Fantastic! Now they can stew for a year over a missed opportunity and suffer the jibes of exultant, obnoxious Pies fans (and others).
A funny thing happened in the Ch.7 commentary during the last quarter. The (VFL-biased, of course) Ch.7 commentators/flogs starting saying that "No matter who wins tomorrow ... no matter what happens ..." the Pies would be favourites for the Flag. Unbackable. A Monty.
o_O
Well, your mob certainly put paid to that, today, with your brilliant first half and crushing win over the Dees.
Congratulations! It was a treat to watch. Fantastic Finals Footy. Beat'em by 11 scoring shots, all goals, wonderful!! and all that without NicNat and Gaff.

Last year, their was an air of entitlement surrounding the Crows. If not entitlement, a sense of deserving, "after everything they'd been through". Minor Premiers, beat Richmond by 12+ goals last time they played etc etc. It was bullshit, of course. All they'd earned or deserved after their PF win was a shot at the Flag. One more desperate win was needed. Pyke knew it and said as much, pre-GF, that it was still up for grabs and still had to be done on the day.
"On the day" --- that now applies to your blokes, and if the first halves of the two 2018 PFs played are any indication, we're in for a cracker of a GF.
I don't want to wish your West Coast Eagles luck, because luck has nothing to do with it. You're good enough, no doubt. Seize the moment. Do it. Make your own luck like you did today!
Next week please, please, stick it up the Vics and make all those Channel 7 w***ers eat their words by steamrolling the Pies. Go, Eagles!! :rainbow: :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back