Up The Cherries - AFC Bournemouth thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year I went to White Hart Lane for the first time (and only time in the current stadium) and was sitting above (kind of) the Bournemouth fans. I had an awesome day for many obvious reasons.

However one of the most enjoyable memories was listening and watching the Bournemouth fans. Class act throughout, and ended up being a highlight for me.

Have followed the club more closely since then, and have even started a Football Manager save with them. So you can -really- tell I like ya's ;)

Just a word from a Chelsea fan.

I just want to say that you guys play with a real spirit and verve and you don't give up even when it seems you have no chance. That win vs Liverpool was something special.

I also thought that against Bournemouth had some joy against Chelsea through the midfield - Wilshere had the better of Matic/Fabregas a few times and it seemed to me that Eddie Howe had set up his side quite well against us from the outset. It took some brilliance from Pedro to force him to change tactics. Without that Pedro goal, the game might have turned out differently.

Please keep on playing the way you do because the PL is better for it.

I guess I'll go back to talking to myself in this thread, but holy f**k what a win. Only the fourth in the club's history over a "Big 6" side, and a well deserved one. My love for Callum Wilson goes on. <3

Seeing as I couldn't find one, I figured I'd make a thread for Bournemouth.

Wondering how many, if there even is any, fans of the Cherries there are on this forum?

If you exist, let yourself be known! I've been a long time Bournemouth fan myself so yeah, hope I'm not alone. :)
Yea mate. And going to Vitality in March.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back