wagstaff

Premiership Player
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
After seeing an incredibly cringeworthy segment involving Alistair Lynch on Twitter, I decided to have a look at a few minutes on a replay today and as expected, just a total misfire.

On a broader level, Fox Footy are as bad as Ch 7 were in the 1990s at producing entertaining footy shows. A popular and successful show like 'The Front Bar' should've been easily in within their capabilities but they're a million miles off it.

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
heaven on earth! (Melbourne)
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
I gave this a go, cos I wasn't subjecting myself to GC vs Freo.

This is the worst **** I've ever seen. This makes GC vs Freo look like the 2006 grand final.

I should've known. Mooney isn't funny on radio. He isn't funny doing the Malcolm Turnbull ****. He might be Australia's least funny "comedian."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

All Australian
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
After seeing an incredibly cringeworthy segment involving Alistair Lynch on Twitter, I decided to have a look at a few minutes on a replay today and as expected, just a total misfire.
Yeah that Lynch cross was almost funny at how comical it was. Think Mooney even realised at the end that Lynch just wanted to be anywhere else in the world and tried to wrap it up swiftly when it wasn't working

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Who the actual f*** is Deano? I watched the first episode and listening to him was worse than the time I caught my old fella in my zip.

HahnPremium

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Give it one thing.
Its consistent.
Every guest who appears looks like they would rather be at a funeral of a loved one.
I imagine there is a box that all fox footy folk have to pick from and everyone hopes they dont pick the invite to appear on show.

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dunstall didn’t seem very pleased with the other bloke trying to get him to admit to drug use.

And **** off Brereton.

Top Bottom