FTA-TV Up The Guts

Remove this Banner Ad

This is truly truly garbage. I came across it by mistake tonight. IT IS WORSE THAN BOUNCE!!! That was the worst show that I watched....once! I never thought that I would ever say or think that Bounce could be topped. This low brow, high school humour with mediocre, unfunny comedians is a train wreck. When that imbecile bought out the Michael Jackson white glove, that was the stupidiest thing that I have seen on tv. That Mooney bloke is our version of Will Ferrell. Just not funny at all! Yere as someone else said, Dunstall didn't want to be there did he? As for his Mike Sheahan impersonation, just wow! Cringeworthy.

I watched it out of morbid curiosity and a few minutes in I thought it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone was making out.
Unfortunately things went downhill quickly.
They try hard, but it's just not funny.

I actually enjoyed parts of it this week, much better with Marty Sheargold on it as opposed to an ex footballer who's trying to be funny. I genuinely lolled at 'On the Sauce'.

I presume Deano is some sort of poor attempt at recreating a Tubes like character from Soccer AM. If so it doesn't really work.

I think if they took the "on the sauce" segment and just made that the show it would work a lot better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg this is the worst most unfunny s**t ive ever seen

Late show with matty John's.
Now thats a funny show
Late Show with Matty is absolutely fantastic. I genuinely look forward to it each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back