Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

were you the older gentleman near the end pointing his finger at Cedric's chest, looked like he was getting a firm talking to.:)
Haha, not quite. I'm the guy in the maroon singlet having a laugh with Allison as he signs my mates guernsey. We also walk past Witherden and Bags as they have a chat

Haha, not quite. I'm the guy in the maroon singlet having a laugh with Allison as he signs my mates guernsey. We also walk past Witherden and Bags as they have a chat
nice tats young fella and you have a bit of a rig on you as well, complete opposite to me ie. no tats, old bastard, and skinny as a rake, oh and i have no hair.

Hope you enjoyed that pie .....!!

Edit: OOh... too late. Should have noticed there was another page !!

Geeze .... close .... he was right behind you.

were you the older gentleman near the end pointing his finger at Cedric's chest, looked like he was getting a firm talking to.:)

Was chatting to that guy at a club event once. Funny bloke.

I remember at a ressies game a few years ago he asked you "how's Stitchface?"; so I'd say so.

Haha, yep.

He's got some interesting cricket stories to tell. Played some Shield games for WA in the sixties if I recall correctly. Mates with Chappelli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back