Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished

Springfield is the main contender for the facilities, will cost 35 million, nothing official yet. Women's team would play there, games would stay at Gabba for men's team, Dan Merret thinks it's about time it happens

Just finished

Springfield is the main contender for the facilities, will cost 35 million, nothing official yet. Women's team would play there, games would stay at Gabba for men's team, Dan Merret thinks it's about time it happens

I'm with Dan.

Who is the "one of Brisbane's biggest sports franchises" o_O

Surely not us :cool:
To be fair we're almost definitely in the top 4 or 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They did show some pretty pictures of what it might look like. Looks very cool.

That video is several years old. The new proposal is enhanced over that. Boutique stadium setup with an eventual social club as well. Also a corporate/community hub for our partners (MDA, Hyundai, ACU).

That video is several years old. The new proposal is enhanced over that. Boutique stadium setup with an eventual social club as well.

Oh wow, I'm even happier then. Cheers TBD

That video is several years old. The new proposal is enhanced over that. Boutique stadium setup with an eventual social club as well. Also a corporate/community hub for our partners (MDA, Hyundai, ACU).
Still sticking with the MDA? I can understand why considering locations like Springfield, Ipswich, Logan etc are usually where fresh immigrants move to. Would be a better place than the airport in that regard.

And that isn't at Springfield.

I'm quite reliably informed that the perception of fans as to the mood of the players on the location of the facilities is not exactly on the mark. They are heavily involved in the process under Noble's "players have ownership of the club" approach.

For most of them it is a non-issue. They really don't care. Playing at a club that is perpetually on the breadline however, and limited in its ability to provide them with the resources to get the most out of their career is a much bigger talking point. Springfield solves that.

I'm quite reliably informed that the perception of fans as to the mood of the players on the location of the facilities is not exactly on the mark. They are heavily involved in the process under Noble's "players have ownership of the club" approach.

For most of them it is a non-issue. They really don't care. Playing at a club that is perpetually on the breadline however, and limited in its ability to provide them with the resources to get the most out of their career is a much bigger talking point. Springfield solves that.

One of the reasons (not the only reason) we have issue with player retention is the poor quality facility we have right now. Compared to other clubs, our facility's are embarrasing. The players are screaming out for something that is current.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back