Movie Upcoming movie trailers

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
I think Roland Emmerich was at a wild party and got dared he would never do anything bigger than Independence Day.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
New Spidey

Haven't really been keeping up with the MCU movies for a while but having the old Rami guys back in William Dafoe and Alfred Molina is pretty cool. Hopefully Tobey makes a cameo

Guy Ritchie film it should at least be entertaining.

Holy sh*t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert Eggers hey. He did The Lighthouse didn't he? That trailer gives me similar vibes to that movie. Obviously they are very different movies but can see the same touch applied.

The Kings Daughter (2022).

Filmed in France and Melbourne in 2016... finally gets it release --- after some delays possibly due to BingBing Fan and her tax problems in China.

If you're a Melbournian, you might notice the tall ship "Enterprize" is featured here.

Stars: Benjamin Walker and Kaya Scodelario. They were married when they arrived in Australia...just not to each other at the time but I believe a now married to each other. Melbourne the romantic city.

The Melbourne part includes the set for the cave where the mermaid lives. Quite a brilliant piece of work by our set builders and decorators.

Coming out in the USA on January 21 but no release date here ...yet.

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jurassic World: Dominion - the official trailer just dropped!

I don't really hold high hopes for this film. Fallen Kingdom was very ordinary. And that trailer looks too Michael Baysee

Having said that, I do like that the original cast is back. Sam Neil and Jeff Goldblum are treasures as are their characters so I will probably see this just for them.

Back