Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the bugs and glitches will be fixed before release.

New Ang Lee joint. Supposedly shot in 4k at 120fps and in 3D too, I think. Although there's virtually no commercial set-up in any theatre that's capable of projecting in that format.

Hopefully the bugs and glitches will be fixed before release.

Will be annoying waiting for the 2GB patch file to download before the movie starts.

Concepts interesting, but I don't think it will work well with the actors involved.

yeah not sure about this. movie about a game, where the players are being played. starts off all rosy and fun, but ultimately someone dies. kinda like Saw, but without the horror.

yeah not sure about this. movie about a game, where the players are being played. starts off all rosy and fun, but ultimately someone dies. kinda like Saw, but without the horror.
Yeah I saw the preview, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, both Brent trailers have underwhelmed. Not sure if this character will work away from an office setting. But, of course, I'll fork out the dough to find out...

I enjoyed the first one so I will check this out but seems like he is on the verge of becoming a superhero

really enjoyed that. looking forward to it. maria hill is really cut out for crime fighting enforcement roles isnt she?

never saw the first one in full. doesnt matter.

Been on a Indie film binge as you do:

The End of Love (2012) - Mark Webber the actor/director made a fictional film about his failing life with his son while playing himself. Actually involves a lot of well known actors playing themselves (another film where Michael Cera depicts himself as a real life douche it must be a Hollywood joke) and his infant son is really good. Haven't seen Shannyn Sossamon for a while still have a crush on her. 7/10 :D

About Alex (2014) - Maggie Grace yeahhhhhhh. It's funny this film actually makes fun of itself during the duration with one of the characters saying "this is like a bad 80s film" with the reunion gathering and talking about problems aspect. Has Aubrey Plazza too yep it's an indie film. 6/10

Before I Disappear (2014) -
Emmy Rossum yeah. Film based on a short about a messed up slacker having to look after his niece at short notice. Again it's interesting how these indies always seem to attract some known actors. Here it's Ron Perlman and Paul Wesley who have nice cameos and their storyline wasn't explored enough. 7/10

In depth review of movie trailers, I like it! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back