Upcoming sales - save us all some money

Remove this Banner Ad

I recently found out i'm in an Austar area :eek:

N10, I ended up getting some Aasics gels for a decent price at a local sports store. Got them in size 14's which is fortunate for me as i'm often 15's. Tried on some Nikes that were 14's and they felt like Ballerina shoes! For those with wide feet try out Aasics! Took em out for a run tonight and no issues at all. Brilliant footy boots!

I recently found out i'm in an Austar area :eek:

N10, I ended up getting some Aasics gels for a decent price at a local sports store. Got them in size 14's which is fortunate for me as i'm often 15's. Tried on some Nikes that were 14's and they felt like Ballerina shoes! For those with wide feet try out Aasics! Took em out for a run tonight and no issues at all. Brilliant footy boots!

Size 14-15?? Sandilands is that you?

It's good that you got to try them on and get a good price, that's always the trouble going online. And if you are like me, I always feel guilty if I go to a shop first then buy online after I have tried something on. I have last year's nike Tiempo's and agree that they feel like ballerina shoes but I really like them, they are so comfy and light.

Rhodes and Beckett next to 333 Collins Street have a HUGE sale on at the moment, probably ends tomorrow. I went there yesterday and picked up 5 shirts for $240 (would usually be close to $1000) and 4 ties for $100. Basically ties ALL ties are $35 and buy 3 get 1 free. All shirts are $60 and buy 4 get 1 free. Suits are around $250.

I'd say go early tomorrow though because I went back in today and alot of stuff was going.

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/66005

they are having another sale.

Surely it's not feasible!!! 5,200 free burgers a year at probably $10 a pop that's $52,000!!!
in this scenario its not the forgone revenue, but more the cost (minimal) and the exposure (positive). also not that many WILL go back every week for their burger. the thrill will drop. theyll police it somehow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in this scenario its not the forgone revenue, but more the cost (minimal) and the exposure (positive). also not that many WILL go back every week for their burger. the thrill will drop. theyll police it somehow.

Yeh, it's good for a laugh though!! Still don't think it's a great idea to be paying staff to cool an extra possibly 5200 burgers per year. (hope this isn't ur burger joint!!)

There's a massive online sale on Tuesday, with hundreds of online stores (all Australian based) having sales that will have savings of between 10 and 90%.

Here's the site;

http://www.clickfrenzy.com.au/

Have u used that website before mattys? If so what is the quality of the goods like? I.e good brands or just shitty ones?

Have u used that website before mattys? If so what is the quality of the goods like? I.e good brands or just shitty ones?
It's a new website, on "sale day" it will have links to all brand names stores, from Myer to Toy R Us, they (the website) are just a facilitator for links it seems.

I'll have a look on Tuesday, I need a few things, trying desperately to find a Blue Furby for my niece for Xmas, damn they are hard to get.:cool:

Oh right thanks for the info. I'll jump on - need to buy a camera pretty soon but can't find any sales at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back