Upcoming sales - save us all some money

Remove this Banner Ad

didnt work out too bad - with all the 'necessary' stuff the mrs wanted, using 2 accounts and
2 sets of $20 discounts ive ended up with an adult jumper for $35. :thumbsu:

I admire people that go to this effort for a bargain. I'm just not that frugal :oops:

I admire people that go to this effort for a bargain. I'm just not that frugal :oops:

compared to the email over the weekend and the prices displayed at the G on saturday it was the only choice.

its not frugal - its necessary, or you dont have one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for those of you light on cash and wanting cheap but quite good clothing, try this.....

au.sportsdirect.com

ive made 3 orders to them so far, and the quality is excellent for the price. they are UK based, and it appears the clothing comes from places other than asia. eg slazenger in australia is pretty poor, but from the UK is excellent. delivery is $10 unless you order $100+ then its free. takes 2-3 weeks to arrive. go to the clearance section - tshirts & shorts for just $1.

warning - be sure to check the sizing chart link at the bottom - sizes are different to ours.

attn: mattys123
Sports Direct, also owns a number of brands such as Dunlop, Karrimor and Slazenger. The retailer is controlled by Mike Ashley, who owns 58% of the firm, and also owns Newcastle United Football Club.

Last edited:
Just bought a 60inch TV and need a wall bracket with an arm. Anyone know what I should be looking at and what a good price is for it?

Just bought a 60inch TV and need a wall bracket with an arm. Anyone know what I should be looking at and what a good price is for it?
I got a wall bracket from IKEA, doesn't have a swing arm but is so easy to install and hang TV. I was really nervous about this, one day sitting there watching my new 60" TV and it just falling off the wall smashing on the tiles but it's still hanging after a few years. Just screw 2 things into the back of the TV and slot it straight into the mount on the wall.

I'm sure they have swing out ones. Can't remember how much it was, but pretty sure it was around the $50 mark. They can get pricey

I got a wall bracket from IKEA, doesn't have a swing arm but is so easy to install and hang TV. I was really nervous about this, one day sitting there watching my new 60" TV and it just falling off the wall smashing on the tiles but it's still hanging after a few years. Just screw 2 things into the back of the TV and slot it straight into the mount on the wall.

I'm sure they have swing out ones. Can't remember how much it was, but pretty sure it was around the $50 mark. They can get pricey
Thanks, mate. I've seen they can get pricey. Has anyone heard anything about insurance not covering damaged tv's if hanging on certain types of brackets (ie the type of brand)

Has anyone used or heard of a site called VIPAuction? I read an article this morning that you can buy through an auction process apple products at less than 20% of their original costs price. iPad Air 2 for like $40 new. iPhone 6 for around $60.

There was an article on it on news.com.au looking at it from a sceptics perspective but they were surprised to see the goods land at the front door.

For $40 bucks I'm willing to have a go, but interested if anyone has heard or used it.

Has anyone used or heard of a site called VIPAuction? I read an article this morning that you can buy through an auction process apple products at less than 20% of their original costs price. iPad Air 2 for like $40 new. iPhone 6 for around $60.

There was an article on it on news.com.au looking at it from a sceptics perspective but they were surprised to see the goods land at the front door.

For $40 bucks I'm willing to have a go, but interested if anyone has heard or used it.
Where is it?

http://www.selby.com.au/

if you havent already got it, try this mob. free delivery, good service, used them several times. ring them for advice too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back