Podcast upcoming Tigercast interview with DANIEL JACKSON, submit questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All,

Former Richmond great, Paul Bulluss has agreed to come on for a chat some time after easter!

Looking forward to this one, he seems like a great bloke.

if you have any questions you would like me to ask Paul, submit them here and i will do my best to work them in!

massive thanks to Anzacpaul for making this happen, really appreciate it mate!

Hi all,

Former Tiger, CRAIG LAMBERT has agreed to come on for a chat in the near future (date to be confirmed)

if anyone has any questions you would like me to include for Craig i will do my best to build it into the interview!

please note: i won't be asking anything about the Lachie Whitfield saga so submit questions that arent related to that please.

As a side note, Craig has mentioned a few times on twitter that there are 2 sides to every story in relation to why he left richmond, so i'm really interested to hear about that from him!

Another great get, Michaels! Loved Lambo. At this rate, you might catch Rhett Bartlett's for excellent past player podcasts.

if anyone has any questions you would like me to include for Craig i will do my best to build it into the interview!

Did he always wear the long sleeves from childhood? If so, what was it that got him in them? Too cold growing up in Dandenong?

I'd also be pretty interested in hearing him describe what his current gig at the Lions with player welfare involves on a day-to-day basis.

Been a while since I have bumped this thread!

It looks like I have been able to lock in an Interview with former Tiger, DANIEL JACKSON which I'm really excited about.

Just working through the finer details on when our times line up to do it, but that aside, please feel free to submit any questions you would like me to ask Daniel.

As always I will do my best to fit them all in and make it as enjoyable as possible for everyone :)

Last edited:

It looks like I have been able to lock in an Interview with former Tiger, DANIEL JACKSON which I'm really excited about.

Just working through the finer details on when our times line up to do it, but that aside, please feel free to submit any questions you would like me to ask Daniel.

As always I will do my best to fit them all in and make it as enjoyable as possible for everyone :)

Well done mate my favourite all time tiger blood nut.

Question from me: he retired pretty young and had won the b&f the year prior. Was there any possibility of him going on another year? Felt we really could have used in him 2015 particularly the finals when we got beat up around the ball. We’ve missed that enforcer type since he left IMO

Ask him what brand of toothpaste he used :)

Jacko was drafted in 2003, making his first season 2004. He played through the Frawley, Wallace, Rawlings and Hardwick reings. I would be interested to know about the different coaching styles and what he learned from each of them and the development of the club from the time he got there under Frawley to the time he left under Dimma.

He's nearly finished his Masters at University of Edinburgh. He has some special plans to use his skills going forward.

You might explore that.

And does he keep in touch with his old player sponsor...especially in 2017!
Haere Ra

He's nearly finished his Masters at University of Edinburgh. He has some special plans to use his skills going forward.

You might explore that.

And does he keep in touch with his old player sponsor...especially in 2017!
Haere Ra

Yeah he is down here at the moment to do more of the course!

Will definitely ask more about that!

Is the player sponsor bit a loaded question? :p

Jacko was drafted in 2003, making his first season 2004. He played through the Frawley, Wallace, Rawlings and Hardwick reings. I would be interested to know about the different coaching styles and what he learned from each of them and the development of the club from the time he got there under Frawley to the time he left under Dimma.
I'm sure it was what you were talking about when you said development of the club, but I would love to hear if the change once Peggy and Gale took over as President and CEO was noticable as a player.

Looking forward to hearing this one, as I do all your special guest podcasts, once it is produced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was a real hard headed player. Ask him what he thinks of the current state of the game. And also, how many times did he think he got ripped off at the tribunal? He copped some BS suspensions.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

He was a real hard headed player. Ask him what he thinks of the current state of the game. And also, how many times did he think he got ripped off at the tribunal? He copped some BS suspensions.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
if he was still playing now, would he consider joining the NRL instead ?

He's obviously an incredibly intelligent, thoughtful man who cares deeply about social issues, this clearly comes across.

Can he explain then his various brain farts, he got suspended a few times for silly stuff. He must look back and laugh.

And claiming the headbutt to Campbell Brown was an involuntary act after being dazed? You were never getting off. Telling the tribunal you meant it, you'd get off and get a standing ovation.

Wouldn't mind knowing if the murmurings about lids are true, great bloke to the higher profile type players but wouldn't give the lesser likes the time of day. Brett was a favourite of mine from the day he played his first game but if there is truth to that kind of talk I will lose a lot of respect.

HI all,

this chat with Daniel Jackson is going ahead on Monday night, so make sure you keep an eye out for it!

can i ask a huge favour of anyone who follows us on twitter / facebook

would love to get as many likes and retweets for this tweet as possible so the message gets out there about Dan coming onto our show!

its a huge get and I want this one to reach far and wide.

any help sharing the love is greatly appreciated!

if you're on facebook, give us a follow and share the recent post :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back