(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gaskin

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
I am a little reluctant to watch this for fear that it may be (Dare I say it) a little girly.:eek:
The reviews aren't great but I don't think it is as bad as what some are making out. It is only 2 episodes in so it is possible it improves quite a bit. From what I have seen so far you don't really need to worry about it being 'girly'.

NitroFan

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
I started watching the Lethal Weapon series yesterday. Story wise it's about as generic a cop show as you could possibly find but the two main actors have great chemistry together and I enjoyed it as some mindless entertainment.

Mentallo

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
The reviews aren't great but I don't think it is as bad as what some are making out. It is only 2 episodes in so it is possible it improves quite a bit. From what I have seen so far you don't really need to worry about it being 'girly'.
Cheers mate. Yeah I have seen that some of the reviews have been critical, I will prob check it out at the end of the week.

Wizard

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
OKC, Sturt, Cardinals
I started watching the Lethal Weapon series yesterday. Story wise it's about as generic a cop show as you could possibly find but the two main actors have great chemistry together and I enjoyed it as some mindless entertainment.
Agreed, other then Murtaughs wife i find it to be really good.

crafty_bernardo

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I just watched the pilot of Taboo which is a new mini-series starring Tom Hardy. I really liked it although I don't really understand what is going on yet as they didn't really give any of the background context.
So Tom Hardy's father died, thus he inherited an island/land. The government are trying to take it from him for business purposes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Top Bottom