TV Upcoming TV shows 2019 Discussion thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
The pilot for this was actually decent and shows that the show has potential.
Im a massive Supes nerd, and whilst it wasn't groundbreaking or spectacular it has a decent enough production value and ticks along at a decent pace that ill probably stick with it.

mandy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Seven Seconds Netflix....watched Ep 1...liked it but it aleady feels like a fresh season of The Killing with different actors playing Sara and Mulder.
I binged this over Easter. Had a bit of The Shield feel about it.

Didn't mind it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maggie5

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
Two shows that I am watching at the moment and very enjoyable, especially Deception.

Cameron Black is the world's greatest illusionist. At least, that's what people used to call him - before his greatest secret was exposed and his career destroyed. But soon, he is recruited by the FBI where he uses his skills of deception to solve high-profile cases and bust criminals.

Set in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) Federal Court, aka "The Mother Court," the legal drama follows brand new lawyers working for both the defense and the prosecution as they handle the most high profile and high stakes cases in the country - all as their personal lives intersect.

Cager Macleod

Gotta go ta BENDIGO to get me CUBE
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Seahawks, Anahiem Ducks, T-wolves
I started to watch The Rain today on Netflix. The storyline seemed great but I just couldn't get past how annoying and stupid the brother and sister were.
That's me today. Wondering whether it is one of those shows that get better if you get through the first episode because this episode is pissing me off. The two siblings are just so dumb lol

vanders

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hornets
Evil Genius on netflix is one I would suggest people watch. Its a 4 ep doco about a bank robbery done by a guy with a bomb strapped around his neck about 15 years ago. Was pretty fascinating

jabba5114

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Evil Genius on netflix is one I would suggest people watch. Its a 4 ep doco about a bank robbery done by a guy with a bomb strapped around his neck about 15 years ago. Was pretty fascinating
Very interested in that. I remember the incident. Was very scary

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Thread starter #343
Got 3/4 of the way thru Ep 1 and did not see that coming.

akkaps

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Carlton
Nothing really jumped out at me in that lot and that ones that did looked diabolically bad!!!
Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with you there. I didn't find any of the sitcoms funny, there are too many reboots, and shows that have and "end point".

fpcookie

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

Winding Refn + Miles Teller/Billy Baldwin/John Hawkes

Yes please. 2019.

Top Bottom