FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows 2024 Discussion thread

The pilot for this was actually decent and shows that the show has potential.

Im a massive Supes nerd, and whilst it wasn't groundbreaking or spectacular it has a decent enough production value and ticks along at a decent pace that ill probably stick with it.

Two shows that I am watching at the moment and very enjoyable, especially Deception.

Cameron Black is the world's greatest illusionist. At least, that's what people used to call him - before his greatest secret was exposed and his career destroyed. But soon, he is recruited by the FBI where he uses his skills of deception to solve high-profile cases and bust criminals.

Set in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) Federal Court, aka "The Mother Court," the legal drama follows brand new lawyers working for both the defense and the prosecution as they handle the most high profile and high stakes cases in the country - all as their personal lives intersect.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I started to watch The Rain today on Netflix. The storyline seemed great but I just couldn't get past how annoying and stupid the brother and sister were.

I started to watch The Rain today on Netflix. The storyline seemed great but I just couldn't get past how annoying and stupid the brother and sister were.

That's me today. Wondering whether it is one of those shows that get better if you get through the first episode because this episode is pissing me off. The two siblings are just so dumb lol

Evil Genius on netflix is one I would suggest people watch. Its a 4 ep doco about a bank robbery done by a guy with a bomb strapped around his neck about 15 years ago. Was pretty fascinating

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Evil Genius on netflix is one I would suggest people watch. Its a 4 ep doco about a bank robbery done by a guy with a bomb strapped around his neck about 15 years ago. Was pretty fascinating
Very interested in that. I remember the incident. Was very scary

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

Got 3/4 of the way thru Ep 1 and did not see that coming.

Back