All Australian
Aug 29, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Round the Twist
Dunno where else 2 put this
Netflix has season 1
anddd its actually hilarious and full of sexual innuendo...who knew

Anyone tried Manifest? Story of a plane that goes through a turbulence event then when it lands the passengers discover they've been missing for five years, but haven't aged a day.

I watched the first two episodes, was hoping it was going to be about wormholes and the like, instead it's looking like it'll be about God moving in mysterious ways :(

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Anyone tried Manifest? Story of a plane that goes through a turbulence event then when it lands the passengers discover they've been missing for five years, but haven't aged a day.
Watching it on Ch 9 now and it's not looking good. The stupid voices coupled with the pretty terrible acting is not looking promising

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

I watched the first two episodes, was hoping it was going to be about wormholes and the like, instead it's looking like it'll be about God moving in mysterious ways :(

Watching it on Ch 9 now and it's not looking good. The stupid voices coupled with the pretty terrible acting is not looking promising

Torrented the first episode. Yeah... Nine flogging it says something.

Didn't make much sense by the third episode on top of the ordinary acting. I've read the book and I couldn't see how anyone who hadn't could follow it at all.

I haven't read the books and gave up after 3 episodes. I had NFI what was going on.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone else watcthed 'Maniac' on Netflix?

Great caste and it started well, but got rather ridulous and I started to hate it around ep 8. However it finished pretty decent so I don't know what ot think.
Yeah I did. I want to know what drugs the creators were on. That's one f#$@&#d up show

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Back