(Log in to remove this ad.)

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Not new but how good is Archer and Peep Show back to back on Tuesday night?

Peep Show was so insanely good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Cam train
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
I am a little reluctant to watch this for fear that it may be (Dare I say it) a little girly.:eek:
The reviews aren't great but I don't think it is as bad as what some are making out. It is only 2 episodes in so it is possible it improves quite a bit. From what I have seen so far you don't really need to worry about it being 'girly'.

NitroFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
I started watching the Lethal Weapon series yesterday. Story wise it's about as generic a cop show as you could possibly find but the two main actors have great chemistry together and I enjoyed it as some mindless entertainment.

Mentallo

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2005
Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
The reviews aren't great but I don't think it is as bad as what some are making out. It is only 2 episodes in so it is possible it improves quite a bit. From what I have seen so far you don't really need to worry about it being 'girly'.
Cheers mate. Yeah I have seen that some of the reviews have been critical, I will prob check it out at the end of the week.

Wizard

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
OKC, Sturt, Cardinals
I started watching the Lethal Weapon series yesterday. Story wise it's about as generic a cop show as you could possibly find but the two main actors have great chemistry together and I enjoyed it as some mindless entertainment.
Agreed, other then Murtaughs wife i find it to be really good.

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I just watched the pilot of Taboo which is a new mini-series starring Tom Hardy. I really liked it although I don't really understand what is going on yet as they didn't really give any of the background context.
So Tom Hardy's father died, thus he inherited an island/land. The government are trying to take it from him for business purposes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Top Bottom