FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows 2024 Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s pretty obvious attempt to replicate Ninja Warrior. Something that has worked in SBS. As well as American Ninja Warrior.

While Spartan is from America, it’s never been aired here and doesn’t have the following Ninja Warrior did.

One thing I like though, was that it was only on one night a week. (Though probably only because the rest of the week is filled with other reality garbage).

It’s pretty obvious attempt to replicate Ninja Warrior. Something that has worked in SBS. As well as American Ninja Warrior.

While Spartan is from America, it’s never been aired here and doesn’t have the following Ninja Warrior did.

One thing I like though, was that it was only on one night a week. (Though probably only because the rest of the week is filled with other reality garbage).

it was on Fox8.

Gordon Ramsey on Cocaine

Seems interesting so far, but that show title is full clickbait

Oh and the hashtag is #GordonOnCocaine

It's ok Gordy, I'm sure you never realised the implications of these words run together :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No it's set 30 years later Johnny has reoponed Cobra Kai,Daniel and Johnny seem like they will rekindle thier rivarly.
jE2v0Sl.gif

Description of the show on thier youtube channel

Thirty years after the events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament, a down-and-out Johnny Lawrence (William Zabka) seeks redemption by reopening the infamous Cobra Kai karate dojo, reigniting his rivalry with a now successful Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio), who has been struggling to maintain balance in his life without the guidance of his mentor, Mr. Miyagi.

It's sounds ok but not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Save Me

A British mini-series starring Lennie James (was the black dude at the start of TWD among other things) as a lower class hustler named Nelly, who gets arrested under suspicion of abducting a daughter he's never met by luring her with stories of his family via email/chat. The only problem with that is that he doesn't even own a computer. After being released by the cops, he resolves to find his daughter and figure out who it was that framed him.

Both Lennie James and the actress that plays the grieving mother of the missing girl put in very good performances, and the story delves into some pretty grim topics as it follows Nelly in his pursuit of his daughter. Well worth a watch if you can find it

I haven't seen this anywhere. It is set 200 years before the destruction of Krypton with Superman's Granddad being the main protagonist. If anyone is interested it starts on Thursday.

The pilot for this was actually decent and shows that the show has potential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back