FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows 2024 Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else watcthed 'Maniac' on Netflix?

Great caste and it started well, but got rather ridulous and I started to hate it around ep 8. However it finished pretty decent so I don't know what ot think.
i watched it and i regret it.
take out the pop culture references and the 80's kitsch styling and you're left with nothing of value. that's not to say that those things add any value...cause they don't.

Isn’t that a good thing?
Depends.

There are some beautiful shots in there, which when combined with the fact that the trailer tells us nothing could well mean that it will be a well crafted show that is thought provoking, or that they don't know what they are doing and are relying on beautiful cinematography and being topical to carry the weight.

Depends.

There are some beautiful shots in there, which when combined with the fact that the trailer tells us nothing could well mean that it will be a well crafted show that is thought provoking, or that they don't know what they are doing and are relying on beautiful cinematography and being topical to carry the weight.

Dreams and reality collide as a young woman navigates a tumultuous relationship amid rising social tensions, protests and tragedies in Paris.

I suppose upon reading this it'll gives a better context to the vague trailer

WTF is that even about? That trailer tells you nothing
Looks over cooked , sentimental it'll be long too won't it? And you won't really know what the hell is really going on.

Or it may not! But if there is any supernatural or magic or over done daydreaming sequences I'll last about two minutes.

He's in Iceland, so it's not unreasonable that it was a volcano.

Also, there's a thread for discussion of Vikings
Thank you. I wasn't sure Greenland or Iceland , I wonder what a cross there would mean, and of course its a volcanic region, really the cross threw me? Although by that century perhaps christians had arrived there too, but I doubt it.Any how thanks.

Shows to avoid...

Burden of Truth (Legal series)
Roswell New Mexico (UFO Landed, three alien siblings growing up in country town)

Poor acting, script and story line.
The original Roswell new Mexico was s**t. Was never interested in the reboot

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Cinemax series by the creator of Banshee!?!?!

tenor.gif

‘Baptiste’ a spin off ‘The Missing’ has just started on BBC1

A great character...this will be gud
I'm not sure that is a guarantee it will be. The same duo behind The Missing have been behind a few duds or mediocre shows (including The Widow which I just posted about) since it debuted

I'm not sure that is a guarantee it will be. The same duo behind The Missing have been behind a few duds or mediocre shows (including The Widow which I just posted about) since it debuted

3 critic reviews up on IMDB atm and they have it at very good with one complaining that there is a downturn Ep 2. 7/10 atm. 6 episodes in the series all up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back