moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I just spotted on my Season Record list that the new series of Fargo, starring Chris Rock, starts here in the UK on Sunday.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Josh Gibson in the apprentice. Don’t say buddy got jos in with Marky markson

Alan sugar the boss. Got rich making piece of s**t IBM PC clones in the eighties. I mean these things would have a 60% failure rate in a year

Ronnie00

Draftee
Jun 9, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Don't Know which show should I talk about the upcoming season? So discussing one of my Favorite TV show Married at first sight. I hope you see it or like it so if you are fan of this show and want to apply for the audition then here you can apply: https://australiaauditions.com/married-at-first-sight/ You have to browse this website and register online for the 9th season of the show.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Someone made a good point today to me.....there havent been any good sitcoms for decades. Cannot think of one in recent years.

Raymond, seinfeld, cheers, curb enthusiasm, king of queens, frazier, tim tool man, etc etc decades ago.

Two and a half men, years ago too, and s**t anyway...and the geeks and hot chick one is really bad anyway

Watched the first 2 episodes. Took me a while to get into this, and I could really do without the shitty sit-com satire parts with Kevin, but I think this might be worth persisting with

Yeah I struggled a bit with the first couple of eps, have enjoyed eps 3 & 4 much more.

Back