FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/HuntedCBS/

I'd love an Aussie version of this - I'd apply in a heartbeat
Looks like it's based on a British show of the same name.

Also, I had a look at the cast for the first US season. I'm not sure they should have cast a Muslim pair straight up. But, they probably would have done their research on the two before they allowed them to join the show.

The OA anyone?

The buzz intrigued me. 1st episode was interesting but finding 2nd episode a bit slow going - less engaged with the story. Only 8 to get through I guess.

The OA anyone?

The buzz intrigued me. 1st episode was interesting but finding 2nd episode a bit slow going - less engaged with the story. Only 8 to get through I guess.
Have only seen one episode, will continue (have just finished watching Goliath which was great and recommend) to see where it goes.

Catching up with series one of The Man in the Castle which is an interesting concept.

Having only seen one episode, will continue (have just finished watching Goliath which was great and recommend) to see where it goes.

Catching up with series one of The Man in the Castle which is an interesting concept.

Would you recommend The Man in the Castle ? I have been meaning to watch it but more and more shows keep coming up and it has been put on the backburner. Worth a watch ?

Would you recommend The Man in the Castle ? I have been meaning to watch it but more and more shows keep coming up and it has been put on the backburner. Worth a watch ?
Think so, took me 4 episodes and I am enjoying it. Series two out now both 10 episodes so a lot of viewing ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back