Upgrade at Lauderdale Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

May 30, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cash boost raises standards

LAUDERDALE Football Club has received a $500,000 Christmas bonus.
http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2009/12/25/117981_afl.html

Lengthening and widening the playing surface, some upgraded crowd facilities and re-laid turf.
All good news for Lauderdale, and one more hint to the TSL 2010 roster.
"Lauderdale's second home game, against Glenorchy on April 24"

Cash boost raises standards

LAUDERDALE Football Club has received a $500,000 Christmas bonus.
http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2009/12/25/117981_afl.html

Lengthening and widening the playing surface, some upgraded crowd facilities and re-laid turf.
All good news for Lauderdale, and one more hint to the TSL 2010 roster.
"Lauderdale's second home game, against Glenorchy on April 24"

Interesting because in the draft roster I saw South Launceston were playing Lauderdale @ Lauderdale Rd 1.....maybe a change already, I suppose that is why it is a draft!!

It does say Lauderdale's second home game.
Presumably not eveything would be ready for the South game. Maybe the changerooms or spectator facilities would be incomplete, its hard to see a partially complete surface being used.

edit : Looking at Kingpin's thread, here, there does seem to be a discrepancy. From Hobart's schedule, as Kingpin has it:
"Saturday, 24/4/10: v Lauderdale - Lauderdale Sports Ground (2pm)" conflicts with the Mercury's "Lauderdale's second home game, against Glenorchy on April 24".
The Lauderdale v South game may still be in round one, presumably the 3rd or 4th of April, but there do seem to have been changes at some point.

It does say Lauderdale's second home game.
Presumably not eveything would be ready for the South game. Maybe the changerooms or spectator facilities would be incomplete, its hard to see a partially complete surface being used.

edit : Looking at Kingpin's thread, here, there does seem to be a discrepancy. From Hobart's schedule, as Kingpin has it:
"Saturday, 24/4/10: v Lauderdale - Lauderdale Sports Ground (2pm)" conflicts with the Mercury's "Lauderdale's second home game, against Glenorchy on April 24".
The Lauderdale v South game may still be in round one, presumably the 3rd or 4th of April, but there do seem to have been changes at some point.

Oh yes I just noticed that :thumbsu:

I take it that the roster we all got given as financial members is only a rough draft and best used as poo tickets then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back