Not open for further replies.

Don Gibson

Team Captain
Nov 26, 2007
Amman, Jordan
AFL Club
Essendon
hi folks.

I've got money in the bank at the moment to upgrade one of these midrangers to Jonno Brown without cutting a cashcow.

Which one would you ditch?

There is only 40 points between them from the 5 games so far.

The only other theory is cutting Hill for a rookie and upgrading Nathan Thompson to Jonno Brown. What's Thompsons scoring potential like this year? didnt like his 39 this week whereas the others are consistent.

thought folks?

thanks

yeah, i wish I'd believed the hype and picked up rioli.

stuck with tippett not doing much.

Join the club! :thumbsu:

Think I will pick rioli as a cheapish forward next year though. Him, bradshaw and franklin wil be my first three frowards picked along with ablett, bartel, judd and harvey as my midfielders. Shaw and Cornes as my main defenders and cox in the ruck. Next year is looking good! Ha! Ha! :D

Join the club! :thumbsu:

Think I will pick rioli as a cheapish forward next year though. Him, bradshaw and franklin wil be my first three frowards picked along with ablett, bartel, judd and harvey as my midfielders. Shaw and Cornes as my main defenders and cox in the ruck. Next year is looking good! Ha! Ha! :D

Does it mean you're addidcted when you're thinking next year.

cant wait to pick ablett up next year!!!!!!

One thing to note about Props is he dislocated his shoulder in rd 3 against Port. He didn't take any games off and is still recovering. Will be scoring 90+ av again when fully fit within a couple of weeks IMO and is a keeper.

Didak should do nicely and av 90+ also. He is being rotated through the midfield and is getting more cheap touches than in previous seasons. When/ if Collingwood start hitting their straps he will get some big scores.

Tommohawk is going to be more up and down than the other two. He's fortunate he's got such great supply from the Geelong mids and this is a factor.

Bottom line is that you'd take JBrown above any of these guys. But I'd axe Tommo.

Didak's problem at the moment is that he's turning the ball over a lot more than in previous years. It's really strange. One minute he will nail a 50 metre pass onto the chest of a player running back with the flight, without breaking stride. The next he will shank a 20 metre pass, making it dribble along the ground and go straight to the opposition. When he's "on", he's our best disposer... but at times he looks terrible.

If he can rectify this, he will start scoring some big, big scores.

Depending on this week's form, I'll be upgrading one of Didak or Porps to Chapman or Reiwoldt next week. Probably Chapman, because he is set to drop a fair bit.

I'd do Hawkins if I were you though.

I got a simlair problem, want to upgrade either Hawkins or Burton to Rooey or Brown. Which pair would you go with?

I ditched Hawkins for J. Brown. I already had Roo. Did it cos i think he'll monster the dees.

Have bradshaw and Brown now which i dont like relying on, 2 players from one team in forward line.

time will tell i suppose.

Keep burton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back