Upgrade Targets, Breakevens & Heatmaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have so many players to trade in before it and you'll basically be fully premo by then
Even if you have 5-8 premos missing, that should still be 14-17 premos playing. Add a few rookies and you're fine
Nah

Could be a killer round for the oblivious

DEF: Lloyd, Savage, Laird, Seedsman, Houli, Rance, Tuohy, Ryan

MID: Danger, Jelwood, GAJ, Fyfe, Neale, Dusty, Gibbs, Sloane, Crouch, Parker, JPK, Hanners, Steven

RUC: Nank, Sauce, Sandi, Sinclair

FWD: Buddy, Heeney, Billings, Acres, Walters, Menegola, Lambert

Probably midfield is the biggest concern that bye week, but forwards could catch a few out too, particularly if bench rookies are R14 too.

Anyways

What's Brayshaws, Holmans and Bonners BE this week by any chance thanks? Think everyone else still has a bit to go. If Holman bounces back with a 75+ this week he'd be fine to hold I guess, but Bonner scoring 60s is a little concerning with cash generation.

Nah

Could be a killer round for the oblivious

DEF: Lloyd, Savage, Laird, Seedsman, Houli, Rance, Tuohy, Ryan

MID: Danger, Jelwood, GAJ, Fyfe, Neale, Dusty, Gibbs, Sloane, Crouch, Parker, JPK, Hanners, Steven

RUC: Nank, Sauce, Sandi, Sinclair

FWD: Buddy, Heeney, Billings, Acres, Walters, Menegola, Lambert

Probably midfield is the biggest concern that bye week, but forwards could catch a few out too, particularly if bench rookies are R14 too.

Anyways

What's Brayshaws, Holmans and Bonners BE this week by any chance thanks? Think everyone else still has a bit to go. If Holman bounces back with a 75+ this week he'd be fine to hold I guess, but Bonner scoring 60s is a little concerning with cash generation.
Yeah, when you lay out players like that it looks scary, considering i was keen on bringing a few of them in

bonner 58
holman 25
brayshaw 54

Yeah, when you lay out players like that it looks scary, considering i was keen on bringing a few of them in

bonner 58
holman 25
brayshaw 54
Thanks mate, 25 is pretty good for Holman (that 82 probably helping that BE stay low for now)

******* Brayshaw, might just hold him til his bye then and hope one of these weeks he pumps an 80-90 out... Won't make much cash and he won't lose much either with his current scoring trends. Banfield is slowly getting there though.

Thanks mate, 25 is pretty good for Holman (that 82 probably helping that BE stay low for now)

******* Brayshaw, might just hold him til his bye then and hope one of these weeks he pumps an 80-90 out... Won't make much cash and he won't lose much either with his current scoring trends. Banfield is slowly getting there though.
I'd just love 1 more price rise from Holman. I am scared he'll be dropped though

I'd just love 1 more price rise from Holman. I am scared he'll be dropped though
Fantasy Freako said he was only in 3 centre bounces last week hence the low score, played mainly forward.

If he plays you'd think he goes to Zorko or Beams though.

Just quickly on Zerrett, he's averaging the same amount of contested possessions as last year and hes played 16% less TOG. In his only full game in the JLT he had 140 SC with a very high contested disposal count. I think hes playing more inside this year? And with Myers playing okay he could be the big body support Merrett needs. He also has a 9 or 10 day break.

Zorko I think is a busted pick because he has no support, isnt playing finals and has ticked off becoming AA. Not much to play for. Also his disposal count is unusually low and his role was weird in round 1.

Neale I like, but hes butchering it a bit at the moment and has that bye.

Danger is a bit off at the moment, I think he could go as low as 550k. Even though hes a bit off he's still top 20. Will look at him in about a month.

Hannebery is interesting and I think may come good after the bye, he could be under 450k. Perhaps Tim Kelly to Hanners, wait and see.

MCrouch I like, he should drop to around 520k. More upside than Neale.

If Collingwood are in the running for finals then I like Pendlebury later in the season. He's had some injury concerns of late though.

Don't think so re: Zerrett, his CP counts are 6, 15, 6, 8. He averaged 9 CP last year. But I am still watching him pretty keenly for another good game. He's a gun.

Zorko nah (team), Neale not sure (injured?), Danger yes, Hanners nah (cooked), Danger YES, MCrouch YES top 8 mid if fit, Pendles nah (cooked).

Don't think so re: Zerrett, his CP counts are 6, 15, 6, 8. He averaged 9 CP last year. But I am still watching him pretty keenly for another good game. He's a gun.

Zorko nah (team), Neale not sure (injured?), Danger yes, Hanners nah (cooked), Danger YES, MCrouch YES top 8 mid if fit, Pendles nah (cooked).
Nothing wrong with Neale, he's just this year's 2017 Treloar, getting heaps of the footy still (probably low in tackles though which hurts his ceiling)

Hoping to get Danger in 3 Weeks.

Bonner to Keefe and then the fattest rookie to Danger

His premo days are probably over, but JPK is going to be dirt cheap soon

Can see him getting on a good run at some stage and pumping out big scores

Yeah, with all the cash in the rookies and all the 'premiums' dropping like stones, you could conceivably end up with JPK, Zorko and Rockliff on your bench!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must get Heeney into my team. Just pump out a 40 or something near your bye please pal.

He's a tease for us non owners. I checked the scores at work and I think thank fk he's about the worst scorer at qt. I check again in the third and he's top. Every week. Lucky he didn't convert late in the game

I was watching my rabble of a team play last night so missed Danger, did he do enough to suggest “he’s back”?
Yes. Wasn't hampered by any injury as far as I could see. Got a head knock but got up straight away

Upgrade targets for me:
Mids: Danger, Oliver, M Crouch
Forwards: Gray

Will sort the defenders out after the rest because the rookies continue to score okay down that end. Need 3 def upgrades though.
3 games B4 his China game that i wouldn't be all that confident, then his bye .......i won't bring Gray in now till after his Bye

For me the priority upgrade targets are:
Dangerfield
Heeney
Yeo
Gray
Merret ....watch list

3 games B4 his China game that i wouldn't be all that confident, then his bye .......i won't bring Gray in now till after his Bye

For me the priority upgrade targets are:
Dangerfield
Heeney
Yeo
Gray
Merret ....watch list
Yeah should have clarified that. No intention of getting him before the round 10 bye. Will concentrate on upgrading other area's first. English is serviceable at F6 for the time being.

My upgrade targets:
Def- Simpson
Mids- Dusty, Oliver
Ruck - Grundy
Fwds- Buddy, Menegola?

l need a fwd upgrade pronto as l'm sick of fielding 2 rookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back