Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
6 upgrades to make. 18 trades left.
Targets/Upgrades:
DEF: Yeo (RD 9). 1-2 of Hurley, Savage, L.Ryan.
MID: Piggy Oliver (RD 9), McRae (RD 13)
FWD: SexyRobbie (RD 11), Buddy (RD 15j).
6 upgrades as well. 23 trades left.
Def: Hurley, Simpson and Yeo
Mid: Piggy and the best available when im ready
Fwd: Robbie

Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
Swans midfield goes alright lol. He had an opportunity to go into the middle vs the Swans when it was tight and it didn't happen. The only explanation is that something is wrong

I only just caught the replay of the game last night and had a good look at him, he was rolling through the midfield regularly but we were double teaming him a bit. He was up forward for a fair amount of the first half of the last quarter but spent the rest of the quarter on the ball when the game was really on.

To be fair to Danger it was more Scott's call than his. Even though he scored under par he got caught in heavy traffic holding the ball a couple of times and gave away a few frees. He also got a free kick in the second quarter right in front of goal but one of his dickhead teammates played on and slotted it. 4 clangers and 3 FA didn't help

To be fair to Scott, in the only game the Cats had beaten us prior to last weekend out of the previous four games (the semi final last year), Danger was a permanent forward. The previous 3 he played full time mid and got big numbers but the Cats lost all games comfortably so I can understand why he left him up forward. He is still a campaigner though :moustache:.

Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
So this is the heatmap thread? I just found Zorko's.
Luckily I traded him out last week.

DZ.jpg

keithrichards

Premiership Player
Dec 11, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Laird, Yeo, Savage, Finlayson, Doedee, Naughton (Cole, Murphy)

Mitchell, Dangerfield, Martin, Fyfe, Cripps, Coniglio, T.Kelly, Holman (Brayshaw, Coffield, Garlett)

Gawn, Martin (English)

Heeney, Sicily, Smith, Petracca, Billings, ZGL, (Guelfi, Henry)

Bold to be upgraded, italics would be luxury.

Targets
Backline: Hurley, Simpson
Midfield: Macrae, Crouch, Oliver
Forward: McLean, Gray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol I missed his 50 Last week but I knew he would score well against the Pies as they aren't a tagging side.

Don't regret trading him out, I do regret trading Dusty in for him though for 2x88s when I was thinking if bringing in Studly Macrae.

Not too late to bring him back in though ;)
96F8917F-AE2D-4858-AA25-3D03AC8CFDCF.gif

turtles

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol I missed his 50 Last week but I knew he would score well against the Pies as they aren't a tagging side.

Don't regret trading him out, I do regret trading Dusty in for him though for 2x88s when I was thinking if bringing in Studly Macrae.

i brought danger and dusty in round 3 before they been below par since. Crazy how id be doing better if i didnt get those two

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Breakevens according to footywire (just putting up my rookies, all you KOTD Henry flogs can GTFO)

Murray 63
Doedee 64
Finlayson 86
Naughton 28
Holman 63
Brayshaw 30
SP Telly 18
Barry 22
Coffield 58
Fritsch 6
Crowden 46

Not bothering with Duman or Guelfi cos they're miles off it

Got a 15k cash grab holding Holman this week, will probably cash in now as he loses it with another 30 odd

Murray might have a little bit more in him and crawl over 350k, but his ceiling seems limited in Supercoach due to his outside playing style. Much better for Dreamteam I reckon. Likely cashing in. Feel Finlayson has him covered in Supercoach, even though he's slowing down a little and may lose a bit of cash before he regains it.

Naughton has a week or two left, could score well against Brisbane, but Adelaide away the week afterwards could be the end of his money making days. Doedee will pump out another ton eventually, pretty confident holding him til his bye or thereabouts and should get to around 400k eventually, built for Supercoach his game.

Brayshaw is just crawling along, really hope he punches out a 80+ one of these weeks to crack the 300k mark then I can look at cashing in. Crowden needs to pump out a few 60+ scores to also crawl along to 250k+ then I can cash in also.

Good second half from Coffield today, he's still alive. Might stall again next week due to that 21, but it will fall out and he has a R14 bye to generate a few more weeks cash compared to others. He looked alot better playing wing/half back today compared to last week on ball getting nowhere near it.

Defenders;
Keep: Laird, Simpson
Hold: Ryan
Targets: Sicily, Hurley, Yeo, Savage, Witherden... Harris Andrews... :oops:

Midfielders;
Keep: Mitchell, Fyfe
Hold (for a while but subject to my whims): Oliver, Martin, Bontempelli, Cripps, Coniglio
Hold until bye: Kelly
Targets: Dangerfield, Macrae
Sideways targets: Selwood, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Zorko, Crouch, Neale

Forwards;
Keep: Heeney, McLean
Hold: Smith, Taranto
Targets: Gray, Walters, maybe Franklin

I am going to run out of trades by round 16.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!

giphy.gif

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Hey KOTD Henry flogs he's BE is minus 15 :moustache:.

Oh Billy Gowers is minus 3 well l never.:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow:.

2 good cows you have there now mate. :thumbsu:

Just let them mulch on the grass so they will fatten up and then send them to the slaughter house! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back