Not open for further replies.
Some BE's of upgrades I've been eyeing off for the past few weeks
M. Crouch $561k BE 182
Dangerfield $640k BE 151
Oliver $570k BE 145
Macrae $596k BE 115
Pendlebury $572k BE 108
Cripps $573k BE 46

Some of you might want to get those double upgrades ready cause it looks like a few are dropping to their lowest at the same time

0 votes, P Dangerfield

$640k with a BE of 151 and a 94 sticking around for a couple of weeks
Has been ordinary at best this year. Looks a shadow of his former self. Wonder if he’s carrying something? Thank * none of us wasted 750k on him.

M. Crouch $561k BE 182
Dangerfield $640k BE 151
Oliver $570k BE 145
Macrae $596k BE 115
Pendlebury $572k BE 108
Cripps $573k BE 46

Some of you might want to get those double upgrades ready cause it looks like a few are dropping to their lowest at the same time

What’s Dangerfields price likey to be after rnd 7 roughly

I will get Danger the week after consecutive good scores. That's a couple of 120+ scores from midfield minutes

If he scores around 100 this weekend his BE will be close to 200

Lol.... absolutely no chance Danger will get to $550k
See above. If he scores 90-100 again this weekend he'll have a huge BE. It could easily happen if the trend continues. He's obviously not 100%

I will get Danger the week after consecutive good scores. That's a couple of 120+ scores from midfield minutes

If he scores around 100 this weekend his BE will be close to 200

I would think Danger would have to spend most of his time in the middle this weekend up against a GWS midfield...

I would think Danger would have to spend most of his time in the middle this weekend up against a GWS midfield...
Swans midfield goes alright lol. He had an opportunity to go into the middle vs the Swans when it was tight and it didn't happen. The only explanation is that something is wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he may even be rested

If you have Danger as I do what would your advice be. Hold?
Just have to hold and hope he starts pumping out big scores.
It might not be until after his though

Swans midfield goes alright lol. He had an opportunity to go into the middle vs the Swans when it was tight and it didn't happen. The only explanation is that something is wrong

Possibly. Just have to wait and see i guess.

I'm pretty sure he's going to go huge at some point and usually there's no turning back after that.

M. Crouch $561k BE 182
Dangerfield $640k BE 151
Oliver $570k BE 145
Macrae $596k BE 115
Pendlebury $572k BE 108
Cripps $573k BE 46

Think I'll do that, for the people who don't own Martin (just me) he is 600k with a B/E of 182

Possibly. Just have to wait and see i guess.

I'm pretty sure he's going to go huge at some point and usually there's no turning back after that.
Yeah I hope it happens, because not having Danger in my team just looks wrong

High BE means those who don't have him can wait

Yeah I hope it happens, because not having Danger in my team just looks wrong

High BE means those who don't have him can wait

True. I brought him in this week because i want to bring Titch, Piggy and M. Crouch into my team over the next few weeks and I feel that Danger is more likely to reach his BE out of that lot.

True. I brought him in this week because i want to bring Titch, Piggy and M. Crouch into my team over the next few weeks and I feel that Danger is more likely to reach his BE out of that lot.
Yeah that's a fair call

I got 2 spots to fill in the middle, Danger and MCrouch the targets

God this has screwed me over. Never thought I'd have too many upgrade targets to choose from. Yeo and Hurley better make 150 each this week to make it more clear cut for me.

Just regarding Deledio, what's his forward/midfield time % like currently? I haven't seen much of the GWS games but noticed he's been named in the forward pocket. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back