Upgrade Targets, Breakevens & Heatmaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe going the early crow, but one former fantasy pig could be tasty over the byes.

31 touches and 9 tackles on return to the 1s.

Yes, I am talking about the one and only Tom Rockliff!

could literally be a sideways trade for Holman or a cash grab for JOM

could be around 350k just after his bye and if he puts in another solid performance (100-110) against the Suns with a full time mid role like he did in the Showdown, then come on down

Maybe going the early crow, but one former fantasy pig could be tasty over the byes.

could be around 350k just after his bye and if he puts in another solid performance (100-110) against the Suns with a full time mid role like he did in the Showdown, then come on down

will be tempting to have an extra player over the byes, and is a good candidate to Loop at m8 with Kelly. Big ceiling and good value at 350k.

Just saw this post haha, I posted in the Midfield thread

Won't drop that much. If he has another ~100 game against the Suns, he'll be about $380k

Could be worth taking as a M9 E loophole, but do the Lions play a lot of saturday arvo games? Somebody needs to assess that

Won't drop that much. If he has another ~100 game against the Suns, he'll be about $380k

Could be worth taking as a M9 E loophole, but do the Lions play a lot of saturday arvo games? Somebody needs to assess that
its not 2017 mate!

He plays for the Power now!

TinySociableAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please post Ed Curnow’s break even? Hoping I can trade Kelly to him when Kelly’s bye is up.

Can’t get on too serious on my phone for some reason.

Could be double downgrade time next week with a few decent one gamers who will be on the bubble prior to round 11: Smith and Ridley the front runners at the moment. A double downgrade should give us a decent bank for the byes.

Walters predicted to be $411k after his bye, that's with projected scores of 82, 83, 86 and 96
Even if he goes nuts should still be under $450k after his bye

Walters predicted to be $411k after his bye, that's with projected scores of 82, 83, 86 and 96
Even if he goes nuts should still be under $450k after his bye

Definitely grabbing Walters after his bye. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back