Upgrade Targets, Breakevens & Heatmaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1 upgrade left to do in my midfield. My current mids are 5 of the top 10, including the top 4 midfielders. The other two are Dusty and Cogs who can score well. I am not sure if I need to get Danger or if I should go for a POD with good scoring potential like Zerrett or an extreme POD like Hall.

Should i spend the cash on getting Danger after his bye and get a Tuohy in DEF instead of a Yeo? Not sure I need to spend the cash on Danger with my current mids doing as well as they are.

Will the combination of Danger and someone in Tuohys pricerange outscore Yeo and Zerrett? Not sure which way to go.

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have 1 upgrade left to do in my midfield. My current mids are 5 of the top 10, including the top 4 midfielders. The other two are Dusty and Cogs who can score well. I am not sure if I need to get Danger or if I should go for a POD with good scoring potential like Zerrett or an extreme POD like Hall.

Should i spend the cash on getting Danger after his bye and get a Tuohy in DEF instead of a Yeo? Not sure I need to spend the cash on Danger with my current mids doing as well as they are.

Will the combination of Danger and someone in Tuohys pricerange outscore Yeo and Zerrett? Not sure which way to go.
Danger showing signs of last season's form. Take some serious cahunas not to grab him in the next few weeks I reckon.

Hurley will come back in this week. Could of decent scores (90-100) and he'll be $480k after his bye

Would be great if Murphy can come back in this week, play the 3 matches til his bye, get a 70+ score and get close to $300k before his bye

Round 14 goals :hearteyes:
Rookie to Rookie
Murphy to Hurley

GT619

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Hurley will come back in this week. Could of decent scores (90-100) and he'll be $480k after his bye

Would be great if Murphy can come back in this week, play the 3 matches til his bye, get a 70+ score and get close to $300k before his bye

Round 14 goals :hearteyes:
Rookie to Rookie
Murphy to Hurley

After a 91 point loss you’d think their be changes in the side

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Anyone like Boak up forward? Should be good over the byes. Thinking of getting him for Kelly.

Has been super reliable for me since round 1. Wanted Mundy as well to really nail home that consistent POD forward line. May still look at getting him but Fritsch is playing so well I'm happy to hold for him for now.

<<<ATTENTION>>>

Macrae will be $705k with a BE of 220

If he scores 120 in round 13, he'll be $660k with a BE of 190

If he scores 120 in round 14, he'll be $630k with a BE of 150

If he continues scoring 100-110s when he returns his price will plummet. Even if he comes back after his bye and has a couple big scores (140+), you should still be able to get him in round 15 for around $650k.

*by my calculations. Not 100% accurate

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
<<<ATTENTION>>>

Macrae will be $705k with a BE of 220

If he scores 120 in round 13, he'll be $660k with a BE of 190

If he scores 120 in round 14, he'll be $630k with a BE of 150

If he continues scoring 100-110s when he returns his price will plummet. Even if he comes back after his bye and has a couple big scores (140+), you should still be able to get him in round 15 for around $650k.

*by my calculations. Not 100% accurate

Fritsch > Macrae after the round 14 bye for $150,000 sounds sweet to me. :)

delinquent05

All Australian
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you are still trying for overall and you don't have Macrae I think you just have to back against him at this point and look at a POD option. I am set to bring in Josh Kelly at around 530k in RD14.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GT619

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
902CDE51-AAF8-4F43-BE35-26F4931F8AE0.jpeg

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any Spudegola owners want to shed some light on what it's like owning him? Looking at him as my last upgrade in R15. Would rather him over T Mac (key fwd) and Boak and Hoff.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Any Spudegola owners want to shed some light on what it's like owning him? Looking at him as my last upgrade in R15. Would rather him over T Mac (key fwd) and Boak and Hoff.

TMac key forward?

Wouldn't necessarily say that he was one to be honest.

He pretty much floats all around the ground which is why he scores so well.

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
TMac key forward?

Wouldn't necessarily say that he was one to be honest.

He pretty much floats all around the ground which is why he scores so well.
I'll have another look at him, but usually with a player that tall, they do sometimes end up parked in the forward 50 with limited supply and pump out a couple of stinkers. Already got Buddy, so just don't want a similar player to him, as we all know how inconsistent Buddy can be.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I'll have another look at him, but usually with a player that tall, they do sometimes end up parked in the forward 50 with limited supply and pump out a couple of stinkers. Already got Buddy, so just don't want a similar player to him, as we all know how inconsistent Buddy can be.

TMac will be more consistent than Buddy.

80 odd seems to be TMacs floor with the potential for some huge scores.

I will be bringing him in as soon as he has had his bye. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back