Upgrade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 371098

How come he is scoring so much better this year compared to the rest of his career? More midfield minutes? More of a license to win his own ball? And how would it be impacted it Gray manages to get his body right and play more midfield minutes?
increased role on ball.

he is thriving being our #1 man at stoppages. Having a decent ruck also helps.

I know people are saying he will slow down, but i dont reckon he will. He has pushed Boak to the outside and Gray fwd and along with Wines, SPP and Wingard, they form a dynamic quadruple in the middle.

He has already had more clearances and goal assists than last year total with his increased role on ball.

Last year, he was moved around a bit due to injuries and all that. But with that consistent role on ball, he is playing much more consistently and he is one of the hardest workers at the club.

He will be on the radar for me after our bye.

As for Gray being fit, it won't affect Ebert IMO. We would rotate Gray and Wingard as the flashy player and have 2 of Ebert/Wines/Boak/SPP in there at all times to get the balance right.

increased role on ball.

he is thriving being our #1 man at stoppages. Having a decent ruck also helps.

I know people are saying he will slow down, but i dont reckon he will. He has pushed Boak to the outside and Gray fwd and along with Wines, SPP and Wingard, they form a dynamic quadruple in the middle.

He has already had more clearances and goal assists than last year total with his increased role on ball.

Last year, he was moved around a bit due to injuries and all that. But with that consistent role on ball, he is playing much more consistently and he is one of the hardest workers at the club.

He will be on the radar for me after our bye.

As for Gray being fit, it won't affect Ebert IMO. We would rotate Gray and Wingard as the flashy player and have 2 of Ebert/Wines/Boak/SPP in there at all times to get the balance right.

How much longer do you see Wingard keeping his current role?

Ryder is very tempting.
Yup has been very good the last couple of weeks. I started with him, but if I didn't have him, he would be the prime candidate from gc and port adelaide imo. Especially for those without Nank.

Thinking ahead to next week is Jarrod Harbrow the real deal this year?

No huge scores but he's been very consistent and tonned up 5 out of 6 games played. He is currently rocking the 6th best average of all defenders and is still pretty well priced at $472k (BE of 74).

Getting his bye out of the way this week also makes him an excellent bye coverage player. Should only be a $90K-$100k jump from Marchbank next week.

In the frame for me next week to lock down D5/D6.

Thinking ahead to next week is Jarrod Harbrow the real deal this year?

No huge scores but he's been very consistent and tonned up 5 out of 6 games played. He is currently rocking the 6th best average of all defenders and is still pretty well priced at $472k (BE of 74).

Getting his bye out of the way this week also makes him an excellent bye coverage player. Should only be a $90K-$100k jump from Marchbank next week.

In the frame for me next week to lock down D5/D6.

I've been looking at him very very closely. Bye done, scoring reasonably well, and even while up forward at times in the Port game. I don't think you're insane to look at him.

Harbrow ? HARBROW ???:eek:

I dont know what would be worse...slowly bleeding out after slashing my wrists picking up Missy Higgins....or having my nutsack slowly squeezed in a vice by picking up Harbrow.
Either way you just know its only a matter of time.

Dont let me talk you out of it though.
If you've never had either of them and u like to experiment with a bit of pain, then you might find it a pleasurable experience.

Yup has been very good the last couple of weeks. I started with him, but if I didn't have him, he would be the prime candidate from gc and port adelaide imo. Especially for those without Nank.
I have steph sandy strndica
Nank in forwards.
Thinking of grabbing Ryder so I retain ruck cover even when sandy goes down.
Sandy to a forward premo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back