Upgrade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me:

Yeo
- I was skeptical at first, but he appears to have added the consistency which had been holding him back in previous seasons. Is the standout forward in a dire year for forwards. At $515k he is a bargain after his bye. Roughy to Yeo next week.

Adams - I have been tracking him all year but his round 13 bye has kept me away. Together with Doc (who is just too expensive) he is the standout defender. Will be delighted to bring him in for Newman after his bye.

Gawn - Perfect pre-finals luxury upgrade after his 27 cycles through his average. Should be near a straight swap for either Sandi or Witts.

Anyone holding off an upgrade waiting for Gawn? He should fall to high 400's.

Weighing up whether to wait and trade Greenwood to him, or upgrade Parsons now and fling Burton to Gawn when he comes back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why would you do that?

Why not.

I did the same with Heater last season.

Say i go Laird to Lloyd and they average about 100 each for the rest of the season.

I potentially gain 100 points
Gain a key cash league win

Lots of ifs and maybes but when i traded out heater last year he went on a run of 80s and 90s and in my quest for overall it shot me from 500 to 100 that week.

Just depends on trades left, team make up etc.

Lots in the top 100 will sideways during rd13 to try and gain a 50 point advantage

Why not.

I did the same with Heater last season.

Say i go Laird to Lloyd and they average about 100 each for the rest of the season.

I potentially gain 100 points
Gain a key cash league win

Lots of ifs and maybes but when i traded out heater last year he went on a run of 80s and 90s and in my quest for overall it shot me from 500 to 100 that week.

Just depends on trades left, team make up etc.

Lots in the top 100 will sideways during rd13 to try and gain a 50 point advantage

I can see merit with maybe sideways trading Shaw, don't know about Laird though mate.

Anyone think libba can average 100-110+ when he gets his spot back soon? Pretty low priced and has a crappy score to cycle through as well

Will be fired up for decent tackle numbers at least

March > Doch and Sandi > JPK or Bont this week.

Will have 12 trades left.
Newman > Lloyd in 2 weeks.
Then 1 more premo mid to finish it off.

Maybe Stef (if smith keeps playing) or Nank > Gawn down the track.

Last edited:
Anyone think libba can average 100-110+ when he gets his spot back soon? Pretty low priced and has a crappy score to cycle through as well

Will be fired up for decent tackle numbers at least

Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back