Upgrade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I might have missed a trick deciding to wait for Yeo instead of getting Heeney in. Hopefully he doesn't go up too much.

Last upgrade to plan - sub 550k
Lynch v dixon v macrae v wines v scooter

Lynch / dixon - higher risk/reward lynch +80k more than dixon
Macrae - solid cheap r14 but every one has him
Wines - not sure if he will average above 100 - is it worth it?
Scooter - value pick for 100 ave under 350k - if her can keep it up

Who to pick?

Last edited:

Last upgrade to plan - sub 550k
Lynch v dixon v macrae v wines v scooter

Lynch / dixon - higher risk/reward lynch +80k more than dixon
Macrae - solid cheap r14 but every one has him
Wines - not sure if he will average above 100 - is it worth it?
Scooter - value pick for 100 ave under 350k - if her can keep it up

Who to pick?
Macrae is the safest.

Skip Scooter and get a ultra premo mid when you can.

Macrae is the safest.

Skip Scooter and get a ultra premo mid when you can.
Not sure i can afford a final sp mid -low trades and cash. This will be a mid but can shift a fwd dpp if needed.
IMO they are all going to ave about 100 - but not sure scooter or lynch (tge cheapest) will get there.
Macrae in r 14 is definitely the safest - but i have such a boooring side already... no pods..

Not sure i can afford a final sp mid -low trades and cash. This will be a mid but can shift a fwd dpp if needed.
IMO they are all going to ave about 100 - but not sure scooter or lynch (tge cheapest) will get there.
Macrae in r 14 is definitely the safest - but i have such a boooring side already... no pods..
Jeremy Cameron as POD?

Still need a to upgrade Stewart in the backline. There's 2 trades in R14. (Got plenty of players next week) 1 trade to sideways Newman to Lloyd. Mids done with S Selwood as bench cover. Forwards done with Greenwood as cover.

Doc, Laird, Shaw, Jones, Newnan, Stewart - Shaz/Hibberd

Danger, Pendles, Dusty, Gaz, Bont, JPK, Fyfe and Yeo - Selwood/Cousins/Myers

Goldy, Ryder - strnadica

Dahl, Nank, Wallis, Steele, Higgins, Lynch - Greenwood/Eddy

That's my team atm with 9 trades and 70k left. Rank 2534.

Would like to turf Fyfe, Jones and Steele but will probably run out of trades! My backline sucks to.

Still need a to upgrade Stewart in the backline. There's 2 trades in R14. (Got plenty of players next week) 1 trade to sideways Newman to Lloyd. Mids done with S Selwood as bench cover. Forwards done with Greenwood as cover.

Doc, Laird, Shaw, Jones, Newnan, Stewart - Shaz/Hibberd

Danger, Pendles, Dusty, Gaz, Bont, JPK, Fyfe and Yeo - Selwood/Cousins/Myers

Goldy, Ryder - strnadica

Dahl, Nank, Wallis, Steele, Higgins, Lynch - Greenwood/Eddy

That's my team atm with 9 trades and 70k left. Rank 2534.

Would like to turf Fyfe, Jones and Steele but will probably run out of trades! My backline sucks to.

Newman out would be low priority no?

Heeney is a big one next week. After Thursday's score will be averaging 102 and priced under $500k. Looks a good investment.

Not sure what to do about my backline. Zak Jones is one that worries me long-term, but he's just as likely to smash out 100 next week given how wildly his scoring fluctuates. Like Newman as well, but he's another 50/50 prospect.

Yeah probably. Lloyd will almost be a must have imo. Is having Lloyd, Jones and Newman a good idea?
having Jones isnt a good idea regardless of who else you've got. there's a fair few good defenders about so why settle for an average one.
upgrade him when you can...perhaps to Lloyd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's the problem atm. Jones or Newman to Lloyd. Is Newman a keeper?

At this stage maybe. Certainly until he is dropped again. If dropped then Newman to Lloyd is easy but they have shown they can easily score points together, not taking from each other.

Thinking these are my team completing targets

R14 - Jake Lloyd (For Newman)
R15 - Lachie Neale (For Scooter or Barrett)
R16 - Max Gawn (For Scooter or Barrett or Greenwood)

If possible in R14/15 - Johannisen for D7 (For Stewart)

Excellent trades. I am looking to do the same, except Neale (I will hold Scooter)

My def is getting too stacked, and i have no dpp's to strengthen elsewhere.

Rd 14: Docherty, Adams, Hibberd, Lloyd, Tuohy, Shaw (Newman, Ryan)

Laird for Newman

Rd 15: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Lloyd, Tuohy (Shaw, Ryan)

If there was another clear option, I would downgrade Shaw to a DPP rookie, bank the 375k on top of my 130k left and focus on upgrading Scooter, Greenwood and Steele to best available.

Final mid premo upgrade - can go anyone

Tossing up bn Ablett v Dusty v Doch (dpp adams)

They need to play this round and dont want to risk a fallen who has not turned the corner yet (ie Bont Sloane)

Trouble is I think Dusty is becoming the same and I cant afford to get both in ... regardless of position they are both averaging similar scores each week.

Doch will be top defender.
Dusty may or may not be top 6 midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back