1. Love your trade? Show us how to be crowned Home Timber & Hardware Tradie of The Year and WIN a Holden Colorado. Enter at homehardware.com.au

Dismiss Notice
  2. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds Forum Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Upper Murray 2015

Discussion in 'Regional Footy' started by JOHNNY GASTEV, Apr 27, 2015.

Put it out there
  1. Rip vanwinkel

Rip vanwinkel Senior List

Carlton
    Other teams:
    Any whispers of Clubs chasing that last minute recruit to top up their lists? Have we all just decided it's a 2 horse race or can someone come out of the pack and give it a shake?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Chopper69

Chopper69 Team Captain

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Old Kenny was at that game, you are rite corryong did have a few players out through injury but that didn't cost them the game.The 1st quarter was where Bullioh set the win up kicking 6gls to Corryong 2gls, the end margin could of been much bigger if it wasn't for D.McInnes J.Damm , D.Low and the Nicholas brothers.Bullioh players were allowed to run because corryong players weren't prepared to man them up and their skill level let them down .
    The young kid Zac Burhop played just as good as he did in the 1st game if he plays like that every week he would be my tip for top 3 finish in league B.F. .Bullioh's other best players i thought were C.Reid,H.Clarke,L.Welsh,L.Nicholson you could name the hold lot it was a great team effort and RIP P.Dean played down back.
    The Corryong players now need to regroup make sure they are accountable for their opponent if they don't want to loose anymore games.
    I still think they will be the 2 sides that play in G.F. Bullioh from what i saw would have to be favorite plus it's the only team that has the depth in the ressies to cover injuries.And to BOS at Walwa keep going mate

3. Chopper69

Chopper69 Team Captain

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Tips for this week
    Corryong by 76pts
    Bullioh by 53pts
    Cudgie by 8pts

4. Rip vanwinkel

Carlton
    Other teams:
    Corryong 46
    Bullioh 100
    Walwa 15

5. Rip vanwinkel

Carlton
    Other teams:
    What's happened at Cudgewa? Have the wheels fallen off or just an off day last weekend. Was talk of a heap of guys returning last weekend. Did Border Walwa just do everything right?

6. Rip vanwinkel

Carlton
    Other teams:
    Is Peter Dean correct?
    Has the Comp got weaker?
    Nice work by him trying to take the pressure away from his side. We will see just how good the footy Corryong are playing this weekend I suppose

7. Chopper69

Chopper69 Team Captain

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Rip he is spot on the standard has dropped but it happens in every league but it's more noticeable in a 6 team. comp.
    Good to see walwa about to play finals .

Rip vanwinkel likes this.
  8. Rip vanwinkel

Carlton
    Other teams:
    Are they certainties to play Finals yet Chopper?

9. Chopper69

Chopper69 Team Captain

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Rip you can count out tumba and unless cudgie can pull a rabbit out of a hat that will be final 4 with walwa still in with a chance for 3rd spot.
    Will do my team of the year shortly

Rip vanwinkel likes this.