Remove this Banner Ad

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
Could they have played finals only?
Tumba would have been the most affected from what I’m told. Would be missing 6-8 senior players. And they would have been the biggest threat to Cudgewa. So maybe but teams would be depleted. I just don’t know what could have been done to be fair to all clubs. It’s another blow. But what’s written in tomorrow’s border is a bit rich from Cudgewa considering their delegates voted for it after receiving all the facts.

Steele13

All Australian
Mar 19, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Tumba would have been the most affected from what I’m told. Would be missing 6-8 senior players. And they would have been the biggest threat to Cudgewa. So maybe but teams would be depleted. I just don’t know what could have been done to be fair to all clubs. It’s another blow. But what’s written in tomorrow’s border is a bit rich from Cudgewa considering their delegates voted for it after receiving all the facts.
Yes as a previous player I was disappointed for them, but surprised they voted for it considering their current position

Last edited:

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
Time to stop being too proud and form a combined Upper Murray side to go into the TDFL.
I don’t think there’s been a been a better time to explore other options for the clubs in the league. Whether that be a merger between the Corryong teams or do the outlying clubs in tumba and Bullioh heading to neighbouring leagues. But as you say after last years debacle who knows.

Bigbash11

Rookie
Jan 9, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Whilst I agree I don’t think a new regime will be able to change the status quo as long as Cudgewa feel the need to keep going.
Say what ya like weak as piss not having a final series. 2v3 whoever wins plays off the next weekend.
say goodbye to upper Murray league. who is going to drive there to play when they can’t finish a season off

Rip vanwinkel

Team Captain
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Hearing the Beechy Boys will be heading back to their Home Club next year.
They wanted to all have a crack at a Flag together but sadly Covid has gotten in the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad