Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Someone here is telling Porkies.
Either the UMFNL Board or the two logical Clubs from the Leagues mentioned
Rip what are the porkies .I thought the league was doing something positive by contacting other clubs to see if they were interested in joining their comp .ok they gave their response doesn't mean the door is completely shut. Let's see what happens in 2022. Another top upper Murray player leaves O.M.signs with Kiewa could of been playing for combined upper Murray league team but that's another story

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

MortlockWatcher

All Australian
Dec 18, 2013
West Oz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melville FC
Another top upper Murray player leaves O.M.signs with Kiewa could of been playing for combined upper Murray league team but that's another story
Instead, they could have been singing "We're the Eagles, the Upper Murray Eagles ..."

It's the logical option but then again logic doesn't always wash with some people.

Rip vanwinkel

Team Captain
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Rip what are the porkies .I thought the league was doing something positive by contacting other clubs to see if they were interested in joining their comp .ok they gave their response doesn't mean the door is completely shut. Let's see what happens in 2022. Another top upper Murray player leaves O.M.signs with Kiewa could of been playing for combined upper Murray league team but that's another story

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Porkies are two clubs were interested.
Tell me who else it would be?
Agreed on Newnham though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad