Upper Murray FL 2019

Rip vanwinkel

All Australian
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
With 2 and a bit months to go how is everyone looking to Field Reserves?
Most Clubs would’ve started training by now you would think so would have a fair indication of player numbers

Rip vanwinkel

All Australian
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone want to make some Round 1 predictions?
I’ll go Corryong by 12 and Cudgewa by 30.
I think the gap has bridged a bit between the top and bottom sides.

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
What about a part relocation to Bethanga where the club could be run by Albury/Wodonga locals and split the home games between the 2 grounds. Keep the colours and history the same and replace ‘Border with Bethanga’. Bethanga/Walwa magpies.

Not familiar with the area sorry and have only just started following what's been happening with the league and various proposals.

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
What about a part relocation to Bethanga where the club could be run by Albury/Wodonga locals and split the home games between the 2 grounds. Keep the colours and history the same and replace ‘Border with Bethanga’. Bethanga/Walwa magpies.
I like that. They could possibly merge with Wodonga Saints and they could both retain some history.

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
What’s the story with you boys Kenny?
Just not the quality of the others or taking some time to Gel with so many new faces.
Haven’t watched a lot of the seniors this year rip. But as far as I know it’s probably a bit of both. Happy to be fielding seconds and under 14’s for the first time in a couple of years though.

Rip vanwinkel

All Australian
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
With the first round of matches done,whats everyone's thoughts?
I’m thinking after looking at the scores there seems to be blowouts most weeks.
Top 3 sorted and Corryong and Federals fighting it out for the last spot.
A combined 3 goals from those two clubs yesterday doesn’t look good for the Competition

Back