Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Not one player Maxy recruited to tumba played in the 2012 premiership side. Complete disrespect to what molky has done for his home town. Pull your Lid in toecutter.
Not once did I say he 'recruited' a side that was capable of winning a premiership but he did 'build' a side around developing local talent and only brought up 3-4 players from A/W with Rat Williams being the only upper echelon one amonst them. Even he would admit to not having the pulling power to recruit those blokes out of Wagga but you seem unwilling to give him any credit behind Tumba winning the flag.:thumbsdown:

Not once did I say he 'recruited' a side that was capable of winning a premiership but he did 'build' a side around developing local talent and only brought up 3-4 players from A/W with Rat Williams being the only upper echelon one amonst them. Even he would admit to not having the pulling power to recruit those blokes out of Wagga but you seem unwilling to give him any credit behind Tumba winning the flag.:thumbsdown:

Who is coaching Border Walwa???

Guys i don't care who gets what credit all i know is there is 4 components that make up a footy club and their the ones who should get the credit.And they are the supporters, committee, players an coach without those 4 a football club has nothing .I achieved everything i set myself to at Tumba and the only thing i care about is that i saw Tumba win its first G.F. and i saw 3 brothers hold up the premiership cup and my adopted son Adrain[so everyone tells me] back playing footy.How the Wagga boys got to Tumba i don't care i'm just glad they did go there and the ones i met last season were all great blokes and good footballers.max

best player you have seen in the UMFL in the last decade or so???

Well what about the 3 or 4 time premiership player T.Kite . All heart and plenty of flair on the field and off.

Mick King from Cudgy may not be the most skilled player but gave 100% and could turn a game with a wombat roll or two.

It's hard to say because not many guys hang around for long in the Upper Murray if they are from town. What ever happened to Hayes from Corryong.?? Very handy footballer !!

I would put Rat Duncan up there aswell. Very smooth player and toiled away without much succes.

Not one player Maxy recruited to tumba played in the 2012 premiership side. Complete disrespect to what molky has done for his home town. Pull your Lid in toecutter.
boyinthewoods if you know maxie as alot of us do then you would know that he is pro-local just look at how many local players played in the 2009 G.F. yes he had to get guys from Albury to play up there but he did take that club from the bottom of the later where they were for along time to a grand final in 3yrs .And i know you are not having ago at maxie neither was the toecutter having ago at Molky all he was saying was maxie made the club successful and when that happens you can attract players to your club.Just so you know i first met maxie when he coached Cudgie and we let him go that was our mistake.
Anyway has anyone heard how Bullioh are shaping up because i missed all last season due to living up Q.L.D. AND what's going on with Border Walwa and reading on here it looks like Tumba are the team to beat this season has the comp evened itself out or clubs just spending more money

Well what about the 3 or 4 time premiership player T.Kite . All heart and plenty of flair on the field and off.

Mick King from Cudgy may not be the most skilled player but gave 100% and could turn a game with a wombat roll or two.

It's hard to say because not many guys hang around for long in the Upper Murray if they are from town. What ever happened to Hayes from Corryong.?? Very handy footballer !!

I would put Rat Duncan up there aswell. Very smooth player and toiled away without much succes.

Kingy was just good old fashion white line fever and never shuts up.
Bullioh would of had a couple in recent years and I guess your rite with all the travel blokes don't hang around.
Hayes cant remember him ?????

Wade Mcpherson(Tumba) has silky skills and Jamie Piltz(Cudgewa) can turn a game on his own foot to be a game breaker as he is 5ft nothing and built like a brick sh#thouse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are Border Walwa up sh#t creek with out a paddle or what??

Kingy was just good old fashion white line fever and never shuts up.
Bullioh would of had a couple in recent years and I guess your rite with all the travel blokes don't hang around.
Hayes cant remember him ?????

Wade Mcpherson(Tumba) has silky skills and Jamie Piltz(Cudgewa) can turn a game on his own foot to be a game breaker as he is 5ft nothing and built like a brick sh#thouse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are Border Walwa up sh#t creek with out a paddle or what??

I might be going back too far, what about Big Cranky from Walwa who played full forward!, hard and tough and pulled a good beer back at the pub!! Hey Blueboy you still alive or are your dairy cows on heat? How is Cudgie going re: new recruits!

I might be going back too far, what about Big Cranky from Walwa who played full forward!, hard and tough and pulled a good beer back at the pub!! Hey Blueboy you still alive or are your dairy cows on heat? How is Cudgie going re: new recruits!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZ Zzz ZZZZZZ

Ease up Turbo,,"bet that's what your sister says too"..
Bit over all this bullshit waiting for the real deal ....
We have a few good recruits..Training starts soon.

magpies camp whispers not good :eek::eek:No coach, may Field a s**t senior side at the most, No reserve grade team & at worst could shut the doors completely. ...... Is sort of crap normal for this league

magpies camp whispers not good :eek::eek:No coach, may Field a s**t senior side at the most, No reserve grade team & at worst could shut the doors completely. ...... Is sort of crap normal for this league

Border Walwa need to be like Wodonga raiders and advertise (12 weeks to go)

Josh Jarvis signed with us last week. The blues were confident they would get him back this year after spending a year in the Hume league. Good to see a Feds junior back at the club. What's goin on around the league? Who have the dogs signed? Not hearing a lot out of corryong after their early signings. No news is bad news for walwa I guess

Has Guy Pendergust signed at Cudgewa? That will be his 7th club in 10 years. I hear Cudgewa is struggling to hold a list together. I also got a chance to see some plans of Cudgewas new facility and they are going to make Tallangatta n Hume league rooms look second class.:p
Feds are set to improve with Brunnemeyer, Tyrell, Jarvis and a few Walla box heads signing. :rolleyes:
Corryong losing a few and picking up a few, I hear they picked up 4 guys from Rutherglen area, now that is a fair drive for a kick. :eek:
Bullioh are playing thier cards close to there chest as per usual perhaps they are getting thier camera crew sorted out before training starts. :mad:
Tumba have raised the bar and will be the team to beat :confused:
Border Walwa???????????????????:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Guy Pendergust signed at Cudgewa? That will be his 7th club in 10 years. I hear Cudgewa is struggling to hold a list together. I also got a chance to see some plans of Cudgewas new facility and they are going to make Tallangatta n Hume league rooms look second class.:p
Feds are set to improve with Brunnemeyer, Tyrell, Jarvis and a few Walla box heads signing. :rolleyes:
Corryong losing a few and picking up a few, I hear they picked up 4 guys from Rutherglen area, now that is a fair drive for a kick. :eek:
Bullioh are playing thier cards close to there chest as per usual perhaps they are getting thier camera crew sorted out before training starts. :mad:
Tumba have raised the bar and will be the team to beat :confused:
Border Walwa???????????????????:(

Has Pendergast signed? if he has its going to cause a few headaches for opposition coaches I give ya da tip & with Hewitt, Albers, Hurst, Pyneapples makes a engine room full of Talent and with a solid backline Cudgee is looking fine don't be writing the Blue boys off.;)

cant see much change in the other teams with loses and gains just worried is the League going to go backwards if Magpies go down.. Hope they don't:thumbsu:

Has Pendergast signed? if he has its going to cause a few headaches for opposition coaches I give ya da tip & with Hewitt, Albers, Hurst, Pyneapples makes a engine room full of Talent and with a solid backline Cudgee is looking fine don't be writing the Blue boys off.;)

cant see much change in the other teams with loses and gains just worried is the League going to go backwards if Magpies go down.. Hope they don't:thumbsu:

B Nichol off to Chiltern to play brother Matt(Billy don't want to play under M Nichol):thumbsu::p

is billy nichol the ex hawthorn player? any other ex afl listed player playing in comp in 2013 ?

Does anyone in the know who are from Walwa or support Walwa know how the clubs going? or not going?

Tumba has two trial matches:

Tumba v Dubbo Demons (Isaac Cornell Memorial) 23 March; and
Tumba v Marrar on April 8

Josh Jarvis signed with us last week. The blues were confident they would get him back this year after spending a year in the Hume league. Good to see a Feds junior back at the club. What's goin on around the league? Who have the dogs signed? Not hearing a lot out of corryong after their early signings. No news is bad news for walwa I guess

Jarvis good some good reviews last year, he will be a good signing!

Well guys i'm going to have ago of putting a possible senior side of Tumba together will most probably miss a few of their recruits out but they are the side to beat.I have changed a few guys from last season to other positions.So here goes
B.Q.Rooney Breust Parr
H.B. Parr M.Sheppard Kenny
C. Barnes
H.F. Burgess C.McIntosh Lane
F.Hallcroft M.Molk J.Kelly
FOLL-N.Molk J.Cameron S.McIntosh

Inter-L.Vogan J.Vogan H.Guest M.Fraumeni N.Morton? R.Harnett Z.Stevens
All the guys i have named on the bench can play both ends of the ground and all good local kids,will have alot more dept this seaon.MAX

Well guys i'm going to have ago of putting a possible senior side of Tumba together will most probably miss a few of their recruits out but they are the side to beat.I have changed a few guys from last season to other positions.So here goes
B.Q.Rooney Breust Parr
C. Barnes

All the guys i have named on the bench can play both ends of the ground and all good local kids,will have alot more dept this seaon.MAX

I was looking at the tumba list and realised the number of brothers playing:

3 x Molky's
2 x Parr's
2 x McIntosh; and
2 x Vogan

Is that some sort of record on its own? I know that there was a rugby league team playing in Tumba in the 60's who had 13 Goldspink's playing!!! What about other clubs in the UMFL? The names McGuiness, Paton, McKimmie come to mind!!

I was looking at the tumba list and realised the number of brothers playing:

3 x Molky's
2 x Parr's
2 x McIntosh; and
2 x Vogan

Is that some sort of record on its own? I know that there was a rugby league team playing in Tumba in the 60's who had 13 Goldspink's playing!!! What about other clubs in the UMFL? The names McGuiness, Paton, McKimmie come to mind!!

Was that 13 Goldspinks in 1 side?
Bullioh have a lot of F@#kheads playing in side but don't think to many are related:p:p:p

B.Q.Rooney Breust Parr
C. Barnes

Geez Maxy I think you have a little too much time on your hands if your having to pick your best Tumba side in January. Frankly only you and 3 other blokes give a s**t about Tumba on this forum:thumbsdown: Can anyone from Cudgy confirm that Voight has left and Dane Arthur won't be appealing his life ban?

Geez Maxy I think you have a little too much time on your hands if your having to pick your best Tumba side in January. Frankly only you and 3 other blokes give a s**t about Tumba on this forum:thumbsdown: Can anyone from Cudgy confirm that Voight has left and Dane Arthur won't be appealing his life ban?

When did Arthur get the life ban? Bullioh's new song is 'I'll be watching you" by the Police

Remove this Banner Ad

Back