Upper Murray Football League 2012

Blues 4 life

Rookie
Aug 27, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Well guys Wagga paper had a good story in it on Friday.Looks like Tumba have signed another gun midfielder in a bloke named Barnes from Nth Wagga if true i can see a few sides chasing some kangaroo arse next season and good to see Mark back coaching Bullioh, i would of like to have seen Clint Ried do it in a non-playing roll but thats footy.Reguarding when he is not allowed on the ground is when the seniors start other-wise he can be on the ground from U/14 to Ressies and really guys who really cares if he is on the ground coaching remember he is not playing.Fairy Penquin whats happening.max

Walwa needs a coach Chopper?

kingnut

Draftee
Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Butters will grab the reins again if he has too, but surely Walwa wants a new coach that will bring a few players to their depleted playing list.
hawkins reckons walwa are on the way out got money but cant attract coach or players thinks butters wont do the job

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
hawkins reckons walwa are on the way out got money but cant attract coach or players thinks butters wont do the job

Hawkins moving state(Tassie) i hear... And a bit of inhouse trouble why players are going & the players Walwa recruit they can't afford to pay as the club keeps going broke in the last few seasons... 5 team comp on the way

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Happy new year and all that s**t,

I have been following the forum for a while now and thought that I would post for the first time this year and from the get go 'Carn the Roo's'. Now before I get a message from Blues 2012 (which now should be changed to 2013), yep didnt catch up with you at the GF, buy hey Johnny s**t happens!! probably better anyway as you would have been crying in my beer given the result!!

Beer Pig I can see that you and I are going to have some good exchanges throughout the season, welcome aboard!

blues2012

Senior List
Jan 9, 2012
Wodonga
AFL Club
Carlton
Happy new year and all that s**t,

I have been following the forum for a while now and thought that I would post for the first time this year and from the get go 'Carn the Roo's'. Now before I get a message from Blues 2012 (which now should be changed to 2013), yep didnt catch up with you at the GF, buy hey Johnny s**t happens!! probably better anyway as you would have been crying in my beer given the result!!

Beer Pig I can see that you and I are going to have some good exchanges throughout the season, welcome aboard!

Mick:mad: nicely go and get F@#ked, been waiting for some lip from you for months:thumbsu:

Good for AFL in a rugby dominate town you guys won as it will only help lift the standard in the comp in the long run.
But * me we don't want Border W crashing thats only the league going backwards.. THey got some good players out there Im sure they will rope a coach in and a few players.

Oh yeah happy new year:)

The Toecutter

All Australian
Feb 25, 2007
wodonga
AFL Club
Essendon
Mick:mad: nicely go and get F@#ked, been waiting for some lip from you for months:thumbsu:

Good for AFL in a rugby dominate town you guys won as it will only help lift the standard in the comp in the long run.
But * me we don't want Border W crashing thats only the league going backwards.. THey got some good players out there Im sure they will rope a coach in and a few players.
If Walwa go under I wouldn't be surprised if the league got wound up a season or 2 later as I can't see many Alb/Wodonga based players wanting to travel up to the hill to play against 4 other sides. Tumba at the moment would be good enough to compete in the Farrer league and Bullioh are close enough to Wodonga to recruit but what future does Cudgy, Feds and Corryong have?:confused:

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
I agree, no-one wants to see any club fold, apart from a clubs strong history and the tradition that they have been built on it is no good for the UMFL. Is it too early for us to form the decision that Walwa will fold? If they are short on numbers could they be given the opportunity to field a seniors team only? I know that I will get some adverse comments on that one but just putting it out there! On the other hand I guess every club goes through it as well!! Is it time for the Bethanga saints to get up?:p

reggieray

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2007
bum*****idaho
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
(FFC)bulldogs,
I agree, no-one wants to see any club fold, apart from a clubs strong history and the tradition that they have been built on it is no good for the UMFL. Is it too early for us to form the decision that Walwa will fold? If they are short on numbers could they be given the opportunity to field a seniors team only? I know that I will get some adverse comments on that one but just putting it out there! On the other hand I guess every club goes through it as well!! Is it time for the Bethanga saints to get up?:p

Losing Walwa wold hurt the league in the long run. Valid point on seniors DemonRoo. Federals, Corryong have all done it in the past. 10 years the reserve's did excist but because clubs recuirted well and other guys came along it boomed again. Walwa is pretty much ran from Albury/Wodonga with the die hard locals helping out. Money could be a problem but every club goes through that aswell. Give it until the end of the month and see what happens. Butter's isn't a spring chicken and they can't keep draining Wodonga Saints.

blues2012

Senior List
Jan 9, 2012
Wodonga
AFL Club
Carlton
Losing Walwa wold hurt the league in the long run. Valid point on seniors DemonRoo. Federals, Corryong have all done it in the past. 10 years the reserve's did excist but because clubs recuirted well and other guys came along it boomed again. Walwa is pretty much ran from Albury/Wodonga with the die hard locals helping out. Money could be a problem but every club goes through that aswell. Give it until the end of the month and see what happens. Butter's isn't a spring chicken and they can't keep draining Wodonga Saints.

couple TDFL bottom sides (saints,Tallangatta) would be awesome inclusions to boast the league up and would be handy teams but it still wont help Border Walwa get a coach? Has the vacant position even been advertised in the border???

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Well guys Wagga paper had a good story in it on Friday.Looks like Tumba have signed another gun midfielder in a bloke named Barnes from Nth Wagga if true i can see a few sides chasing some kangaroo arse next season ...........

Maxi,

This was in the Tumba Times on 28 November 2012, the Roos have recruited well and add into the mix those from last year the seniors will be a well drilled outfit, despite losing high calibre player, Andrew Higginson.
374492_209260649209316_1499368258_n.jpg

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle

'Played againts Barnesy he is a good & those East Wagga Parr boys dont light it up while Spencer is only a reserve grader sounds like the Roo boys will be a solid outfit.

any new recruits at other clubs

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Walwa needs a coach Chopper?
Well guys i hope everyone had a great xmas an new year.The season is only 13 weeks away and it looks like some of the teams are coming together now.Tumba will be the team to beat have recruited well in the off season; i think they have lost only 4 players from last season and only one of them is from Wagga. Good to see Corryong get afew players on board should make a big improvement on last season.Feds have been alittle quiet on the recruiting but i expect them to unvail them in the next 4-5 weeks. Cudgie an Bullioh haven't heard that much about who they have picked up only what Cudgie has lost but should be able to cover them.
Bullioh we will just have to wait an see
Blue 4 Life not this season having one more year off just going to watch Adrain play at Feds an Tumba games.

Blues 4 life

Rookie
Aug 27, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Well guys i hope everyone had a great xmas an new year.The season is only 13 weeks away and it looks like some of the teams are coming together now.Tumba will be the team to beat have recruited well in the off season; i think they have lost only 4 players from last season and only one of them is from Wagga. Good to see Corryong get afew players on board should make a big improvement on last season.Feds have been alittle quiet on the recruiting but i expect them to unvail them in the next 4-5 weeks. Cudgie an Bullioh haven't heard that much about who they have picked up only what Cudgie has lost but should be able to cover them.
Bullioh we will just have to wait an see
Blue 4 Life not this season having one more year off just going to watch Adrain play at Feds an Tumba games.

Did Feds lose Mcavoy? Heard whispers Feds have picked up a few.
Corry loses are bigger than gains so they mite be around the same mark but still months to go and surely Reidy will rob more from Howlong.:D

might n power

Debutant
Mar 6, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Did Feds lose Mcavoy? Heard whispers Feds have picked up a few.
Corry loses are bigger than gains so they mite be around the same mark but still months to go and surely Reidy will rob more from Howlong.:D
Other than Warren-Marmo, Corrigan-Dale, Mansell and Gilchrist, who else has gone

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Other than Warren-Marmo, Corrigan-Dale, Mansell and Gilchrist, who else has gone

Apart from kicking a few goals in their short appearances what did Warren-Marmo and Corrigan-Dale do for the Demons? I hope they hadn't banked on them playing in 2013!! Was it about coin? why did they leave?

blues2012

Senior List
Jan 9, 2012
Wodonga
AFL Club
Carlton
Apart from kicking a few goals in their short appearances what did Warren-Marmo and Corrigan-Dale do for the Demons? I hope they hadn't banked on them playing in 2013!! Was it about coin? why did they leave?[/quot

Pair of them didn't really get a kick against us in Prelim, Marmo overseas to play cricket and Dale should go stand in a bucket of cow s**t and grow up a bit:p:p

Feb 1, 2011
The Border
AFL Club
Essendon
Dale has signed at Howlong and Marmo probably back to nth Alb rezzies. Feds have signed Brunnemeyer from Walla, not the greatest signing considered he is on the hit list to be suspended from the game if suspended again. I hope Walwa get a side together cos it will ruin the league real quick with one lesser side.

The Toecutter

All Australian
Feb 25, 2007
wodonga
AFL Club
Essendon
Feds have signed Brunnemeyer from Walla, not the greatest signing considered he is on the hit list to be suspended from the game if suspended again. I hope Walwa get a side together cos it will ruin the league real quick with one lesser side.
Maxy is still available but time is running out if they want the Great Man. He helped build Tumba into a premiership side with Molky putting the finishing touches to a side Maxy built from a basket case. Unfortunately Max doesn't get a lot of respect from many other clubs due to his unorthodox methods but he has the runs on the board, hopefully he gets back into the caper sooner rather than later, his bakes at his players are legendary!:D

Blues 4 life

Rookie
Aug 27, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Dale has signed at Howlong and Marmo probably back to nth Alb rezzies. Feds have signed Brunnemeyer from Walla, not the greatest signing considered he is on the hit list to be suspended from the game if suspended again. I hope Walwa get a side together cos it will ruin the league real quick with one lesser side.

Bullioh:thumbsdown: get your video camera ready..D Arthur take 2:p:p

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle

Bullioh Coach needs to be extremely cautious throwing KING HITS from behind this season with the camera rolling.. (Not till round 4 anyway);) Could be a decent break from football when he goes BANG from behind again!!!!!

reggieray

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2007
bum*****idaho
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
(FFC)bulldogs,

Huge news from Bullioh Camp . They have signed a huge sponsership deal with Go-Pro cameras. Each player, coach, netballer, waterboy, runner and goal umpire will get one. That way the spy cam will be gone. Hate to see the action in the showers after the netballers are finished !!! :eek:

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Huge news from Bullioh Camp . They have signed a huge sponsership deal with Go-Pro cameras. Each player, coach, netballer, waterboy, runner and goal umpire will get one. That way the spy cam will be gone. Hate to see the action in the showers after the netballers are finished !!! :eek:

And the sad part is that they replay 'all the action' including each other pissing on themselves after thursday night training (eating pies)

boyinthewoods

Rookie
Nov 2, 2007
wagga
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maxy is still available but time is running out if they want the Great Man. He helped build Tumba into a premiership side with Molky putting the finishing touches to a side Maxy built from a basket case. Unfortunately Max doesn't get a lot of respect from many other clubs due to his unorthodox methods but he has the runs on the board, hopefully he gets back into the caper sooner rather than later, his bakes at his players are legendary!:D

Not one player Maxy recruited to tumba played in the 2012 premiership side. Complete disrespect to what molky has done for his home town. Pull your Lid in toecutter.

Back