Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about your predictions mate, I have learnt that Cudgie are a dark horse in previous seasons (dont get excited Blueboy, I said 'horse' not 'dairy cow') Feds have secured a couple of top signings but the Demons seem to be getting a few as well! it will be interesting in the next month or so.

Demonroo is the orgy over sorry I mean family reunion, You have not been on here talking much s**t lately, Tumba got any more Wagga boys?
Bit eerie to think whaT mite happen to Border Walwa and certainly don't want to see the boys in Black and White go under.
Maybe that back page of the Border will help the club out to recruit a few.
those pigs out Bullioh are bloody quite.

Keep a lid on it and don't tell anyone yet but Michael Purch is the man..!!!
Who is he and where is he from ???
Let's hope Walwa make on the field this year. I wonder if the league would let them play games in Albury / Wodonga to help out? There's plenty of guys in the upper murray from town.

Demonroo is the orgy over sorry I mean family reunion, You have not been on here talking much s**t lately, Tumba got any more Wagga boys?
Bit eerie to think whaT mite happen to Border Walwa and certainly don't want to see the boys in Black and White go under.
Maybe that back page of the Border will help the club out to recruit a few.
those pigs out Bullioh are bloody quite.

Blue2012 why don't you put in for their coaching position or are we all waiting for maxie to take the job.
Maxie when are we going fishing mate?

Blue2012 why don't you put in for their coaching position or are we all waiting for maxie to take the job.

Ref,

Bit of principle have you seen the colours they wear? Filthy black and white MAGGOTS.

No serious Chopper good luck mate.

Bullioh are gone no curran, hickey, bill nichol, or matthewson and not many recruits could see a slide

Bullioh are gone no curran, hickey, bill nichol, or matthewson and not many recruits could see a slide

Same old story, believe it when I see it... Every year Bullioh talk this s**t and their Ego's clash but when it comes to the crunch they have have a kiss and cuddle in the shower and share video footage and get back out there again.

will be a few happy to see the back of them:p:p:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back