Upper Murray Football League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Very quiet on here so thought I would throw a few things out there

Bullioh: I hear they have lost a handful n Peter dean won't be full time coach. Looking forward to seeing Dane Arthur carving up the field again NOT!!, will recruit a few I'm sure n will probably not hold back to make sure they are top 2
Corryong: haven't heard too much but lost a couple n I'm sure they will build from last year. I have heard E.Nicolas to have a crack in the O and M but I somehow doubt it
Federal: same as corryong, will have blokes back from season ending injuries. Scott B will be doing his best to spend the budget with has beens
Tumba: lost heaps but have the whole of wagga to themselves to poach players so won't be surprised if there list stakes back up, a back to back flag is a good way to sell themselves.
Walwa: what's the new coaches name? Anyone got names of new players? May just be dark horses. They have been training hard already
Cudgewa: Deery is back so beware, will look at top 3 next yr if he can get the cattle

Anyone got some real news?

Very quiet on here so thought I would throw a few things out there

Bullioh: I hear they have lost a handful n Peter dean won't be full time coach. Looking forward to seeing Dane Arthur carving up the field again NOT!!, will recruit a few I'm sure n will probably not hold back to make sure they are top 2
Corryong: haven't heard too much but lost a couple n I'm sure they will build from last year. I have heard E.Nicolas to have a crack in the O and M but I somehow doubt it
Federal: same as corryong, will have blokes back from season ending injuries. Scott B will be doing his best to spend the budget with has beens
Tumba: lost heaps but have the whole of wagga to themselves to poach players so won't be surprised if there list stakes back up, a back to back flag is a good way to sell themselves.
Walwa: what's the new coaches name? Anyone got names of new players? May just be dark horses. They have been training hard already
Cudgewa: Deery is back so beware, will look at top 3 next yr if he can get the cattle

Anyone got some real news?
Wade McPherson has also left tumba for jindera, Nick Molk to albury, Jordan Bannister back to Yackandandah, Jacob Schliebs back to murray magpies and heard a whisper that Ryenolds that won tdfl medal in 2012 may be heading to
bullioh.

heard on the grapevine down here that an old cudgewa u/18 coach heading back and could be bringing his family with him. 19 y old 6ft 5 ruck half fwd, and a couple of netballers?

c.macintosh to return mid season & lead the roos to a 3 peat. With ROOCHIC making a comeback to the internet & venting her frustration about no one wanting to take her out for a pegging on the bowling green.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back