Upper Murray Football League 2013

Old runabout

Rookie
Feb 9, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Interesting result in the Feds Corryong game, 26 scoring shots to 23 in corryongs favour yet they were convincingly beaten. 4 goals 22 is A bad return but to get that many opportunities they must have done something right, was its Feds pressure that forced the errors or just poor kicking?

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Old runabout it was pressure from Feds plus bad decision making from Corryong plus watching to much T.V..
I went up there to see the game i thought would be game of the round,even though Corryong had afew out[Hansen boys] Feds were missing Smedley who will be out for at least 4-5 weeks due to a hand complaint but will be ready for finals.Feds look good with Sinclair an their coach down back and really made it hard for the corry forwards.SYMONDS played his first game for corry and it mite of looked like he didn't do much but get another couple of games under his belt and he will trouble some opposition players.Corrys best players i thought were Cass,Evan, Graebar,Pearl,and young Greenie an Jeffries[not in order]With bullioh going down to tumba and cudgie getting the points over walwa has opened the door for cudgie to fight for 4th spot.So from what i've seen so far from all clubs if they want to beat tumba they will have to bring their A game and play 4 solid quarters but they are beatable if you go about it the rite way. max

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Rknee
Spit it out than who is your "BIG" signing?

Feds 9pts
Corryong 50pts
Blues 5pts

2nds

Tumba 50pt
Corryong 50pt
Blues 10pts

Blueboy,

Game of the round Tumba v Feds, Feds on home ground will be hard to beat but Tumba by 2 goals, hopefully we will find out this round who the 'hardest' is between Scott Brunenmeyer and Steve Barnes (I know who my money is on)

Demons by 40 points and
Cudgie by 15points

Tumba have just signed Paul Hindmarsh and if it is the same bloke I am thinking of, he is pretty handy, 2008 and 2010 Carroll Medalist in the FFL.

Feb 1, 2011
The Border
AFL Club
Essendon
Feds signing is probably Hodgson from Nth Albury, brother of other one currently playing. He has a bung knee so not sure how he will go. In my opinion Feds have no chance to beat Feds and will lose by at least 6 goals. Prove me wrong swannies. If demons had a full list I think they will be very dangerous.

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
TIPS THIS WEEK
Corryong should be to strong for a much improving Walwa but if Corryong play like they did last week anything could happen,corry by 5gls
Cudgies season is on the line this week when they tackle Bullioh at home. This game could go either way,i'm going to back cudgie by 5pts only because it is at cudgie.
Now for the game of the round Tumba/Feds at corryong.I beleive tumba is the most balanced side in the comp at the moment but if players like Sinclair Jarvis William C.Tyrell Faithful can get the ball into Jonesy one on one could be a chance.Good to see C.McIntosh taking abit of the load off M.Molk in the forward line and with Burgess back,tumba by 37pts.
max

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
TIPS THIS WEEK
Corryong should be to strong for a much improving Walwa but if Corryong play like they did last week anything could happen,corry by 5gls
Cudgies season is on the line this week when they tackle Bullioh at home. This game could go either way,i'm going to back cudgie by 5pts only because it is at cudgie.
Now for the game of the round Tumba/Feds at corryong.I beleive tumba is the most balanced side in the comp at the moment but if players like Sinclair Jarvis William C.Tyrell Faithful can get the ball into Jonesy one on one could be a chance.Good to see C.McIntosh taking abit of the load off M.Molk in the forward line and with Burgess back,tumba by 37pts.
max

CHOP
Roos having a good run injury free or not.

DEMONS 80PT
ROOS 29PT
DOGS 35PT

referee

Senior List
Jan 31, 2009
cudgewa
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tips
Corryong by 10gls over Walwa
Tumba by 8gls over Feds[injury free or not so Beer Pig says]
Cudgie by 15pts over Bullioh[injury free or not say i]

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
tips for league medal
BULLIOH-Bailey,Fenton,and number 46 came from Tallangatta Scott forgot last name AND number 17
WALWA-C Butters, J.Batty
CORRY-E.Nichols, Pearl, Renshaw,
FEDS- Sinclair ,Jarvis, Williams, don't know his name but wears number 4
CUDGIE- Hewitt, Carkeet[4], Aalbers , Bailey
TUMBA- N an M Molk, S.McIntosh Hindmarsh[14] Barnes, McPherson
These are the guys i think will pole well in the league count plus their clubs B/F
MAX

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Here is my next rep team after 9rnds

B. Bailey[cud] Parr [t] Fenton[bull]

H.B. Sinclair[feds] Parr [t] Hindmarsh [t]

C. Pearl [c] Barnes [t] Hewitt [cud]

H.F. E.Nichols [c] C.Tyrell [f] Peddler[t]

F. Sheppard [t] M.Molk[t] Bailey [bull]

FOLL- N.Molk [t] C.Butters [w] S.McIntosh[t]

INTER- McPherson [t] Hodgson[feds] Graebar[c] Batty[w] Carkeet[cud] Gillotti [bull] Jarvis[feds] C.McIntosh[t]
max
Well yesterdays game between tumba/feds didn't live upto game of the round. With both sides missing some players i thought feds were in with a chance but like every side i've seen so far just won't man-up on their opponents when they are kicking out of tumba's forward line which results in the ball just been kicked back into tumba's forward 50. At one stage i counted 5 feds players inside their own forward 50 with their opponents 20-30m infront of them,Feds best players i thought were Sinclair, C.Tyrell, B.Tyrell, Hodgson[4] Faithful for tumba it could of gone to a number of players but i thought S.McIntosh Barnes M.Molk Peddler Sheppard and N.Morton

reggieray

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2007
bum*****idaho
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
(FFC)bulldogs,
TIPS THIS WEEK
TUMBA OVER WALWA 10GLS
CORRYONG OVER CUDGIE 33PTS
BULLIOH OVER FEDS 21PTS
OLD KENNY WHO IS IT?

Tumba home and hosed 14 goals
B.Graeber to get another BOG and the demons by 12 goals
Bullioh to turn the hot water off and feds by 1 points
K.Small has put in a clearence so you guys work it out..
Maxy to wave the flags in the GF .

referee

Senior List
Jan 31, 2009
cudgewa
AFL Club
Collingwood
tumba by 12gls over walwa
feds by 24pts over basha[where are you]
corry by 58pts over cudgie[we have lost the plot]
Agree with you reggieray maxy to wave flags or coach again

Old runabout

Rookie
Feb 9, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
K.Small has put in a clearance but to the TDFL, so you guys work it out.

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons

Demonroo's tips:

Tumba by 8 goals, the game could be closer than we think, Walwa team coming together, wet day in Tumba;

Bullioh to beat Feds by 3 goals, the swans have a number of key players out;

The Demons to beat Cudgie by 8 goals

Bullioh Basha

Rookie
Mar 30, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
tumba by 12gls over walwa
feds by 24pts over basha[where are you]
corry by 58pts over cudgie[we have lost the plot]
Agree with you reggieray maxy to wave flags or coach again

Hey CHUMPS,

I'm back...the mighty dogs are doing well, just picked up 4 more recruits, 2 from the WAAFL who can play footy, we smashed Feds on Saturday........whose next? winners are grinners and Cudgie play with their D%cks!

fairypenguin

Rookie
Aug 3, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
brad graeber? BOG? gee whiz, not bad for a bloke who couldnt get a game at North albury in the ressies? are norths ressies good?

reggieray

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2007
bum*****idaho
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
(FFC)bulldogs,
brad graeber? BOG? gee whiz, not bad for a bloke who couldnt get a game at North albury in the ressies? are norths ressies good?
Well he has played a couple of cracker since moving up there. They say he is Aker like and delivers the ball lace out. He struggled at North because of work comments. Good one him.

Hey Bullioh basher that's it leave it to end of june to pick up a few. Wouldn't it be funny if the league made it that you had to play 6 games to play finals. And by the way don't tell me it's rain when you are pissing on my feet.

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Demon Roo's tips:

Feds V Cudgewa - Feds to bounce back from last weeks game, Feds by 14 goals;
Tumbarumba V Corryong - Game of the round, last game was very tight, Tumbarumba by 3 goals as they have the home ground advantage;
Walwa v Bullioh - Unfortunatley I will have to pick Bullioh by 15 goals, looks like their finally making a move as expected.

Maxi, what happened to Brooksy at Tumba?

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Demonroo was going to tumba but his dad wants him to play at Jindera end of story
TIPS THIS WEEK
TUMBA BY 33PTS OVER CORRY
BULLIOH BY 12GLS OVER WALWA
FEDS BY 21PTS OVER CUDGIE
Nice to have you back bullioh basha

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Demonroo was going to tumba but his dad wants him to play at Jindera end of story
TIPS THIS WEEK
TUMBA BY 33PTS OVER CORRY
BULLIOH BY 12GLS OVER WALWA
FEDS BY 21PTS OVER CUDGIE
Nice to have you back bullioh basha

Maxi,

Thanks for the update, when I saw Brookys name on the Tumba team list I thought that would be a good addition come finals time, then I saw the clearance. You watching any games this weekend? I am heading down to watch Tumba v Corryong.

Blues 4 life

Rookie
Aug 27, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey CHUMPS,

I'm back...the mighty dogs are doing well, just picked up 4 more recruits, 2 from the WAAFL who can play footy, we smashed Feds on Saturday........whose next? winners are grinners and Cudgie play with their D%cks!

BULLIOH BUM BASHER its great reading the Border morning mail front page today num nuts.

Back